'Elegant, Chic and Central'
Ideally positioned within the Central Business District of Wellington, Sofitel Wellington overlooks the lush hillsides and diverse flora and fauna of the Botanical Gardens. 129 lavish rooms and suites are beautifully appointed with vintage gold and bronze tones, as well as modern amenities to ensure a comfortable city stay. Within the hotel itself, you’ll find an elegant French-inspired restaurant, stylish bar, and Sofitel’s signature spa and fitness centre, while the main city attractions are just a short walk away.
In Our Opinion‘The iconic Wellington Cable Car, established for over 100 years, is just a 10 minute walk away – steel yourself and view the city at new heights!’
Modern and comfortable, the Classic Room provides an idyllic haven in the heart of the city.
With a little extra space, the Luxury Room is delightfully furnished with lavish fittings, offering superb views of the gardens.
The luxurious Superior Room is ideal for a couple, offering spectacular views of the lush garden surrounds.
Situated in the Central Business District and government hub of Wellington, the Sofitel Wellington is within walking distance to the major tourist sites and attractions of the city.
• Wellington International Airport: 9km
• Wellington Cable Car: 10 minute walk
• Wellington Botanic Garden: 10 minute walk
• Space Place at Carter Observatory: 10 minute walk
• Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa: 25 minute walk
• Lambton Harbour: 10 minute drive
• Zealandia Wildlife Sanctuary: 10 minute drive
• Wellington Zoo: 15 minute drive
• Somes Island: 40 minute walk/ferry