‘Surrounded by the Alps, Lake and City’
The Ambassador a L’Opera boutique hotel is constructed in neo-baroque style and was part of a former castle built in 1898 in the Seefeld district of Zurich. Many of the rooms feature a balcony and views of the alps or the Opera House which is situated opposite the hotel. There is an on-site restaurant serving modern cuisine and a bar on the rooftop with views of the lake, city and Swiss Alps.
In Our Opinion‘Having a drink on the rooftop terrace will undoubtedly be a highlight with the stunning views of the Alps and Lake Zurich’
Ambassador a L’Opera Small Luxury Hotel Zurich offers the following rooms.
This suite has a bedroom with king size bed, a desk, couch and living area and soundproof windows with views of Zurich rooftops or the lake.
Each room has an electrically adjustable bed with Treca mattresses, a multi-media TV system and a reading corner.
Each room features electric adjustable beds with high quality Treca mattresses, seating and a reading corner.
The Ambassador a L’Opera is situated by Lake Zurich, close to world-class shopping and next to the Zurich Opera House. Zurich Airport is 6.1 miles away.
• Standelhofen train station – 3 minute walk
• ‘Bahnhofstrasse’ shopping mile – 10 minute walk
• The Fraumünster Church – 12 minute walk (900m)
• The Kunsthaus Art Gallery – 10 minute (900m)
• The Grossmünster – 9 minute walk (750m)
• The Swiss National Museum – 24 minute walk (1.8km)
• Zurich Airport – 25 minute train ride (11.5km)