Dubai’s beach clubs are undoubtedly the best way to experience the tantalising mixture of sun, sand, food and live music. Whether you’re looking for a party scene, or a relaxing sunset spot, our 5 favourite beach clubs have you covered.
Nasimi Beach Club
On one of the most desirable beaches in Dubai, Nasimi Beach Club at Atlantis the Palm enjoys a prestigious location with views of the Dubai skyline as its backdrop. At Nasimi, guests can enjoy the comfort of a private cabana, a sunbed or the relaxed ambiance of the beachfront restaurant, which serves international cuisine, wines, cocktails and beers.
From early afternoon, a resident DJ plays the best in dance and party music, which turns into a club scene by night. Happy hour, two for the price of one deals are available on selected days and there is an exclusive SIN Sunday service for ladies who love free-flowing drinks and selected light bites.
- Adults only (21+)
- Shorts, shirts and any footwear allowed
- Complimentary self-parking
- Shuttle bus from Atlantis the Palm
- Happy hour and two for the price of one deals on selected drinks at select times
- SIN Sundays where ladies can enjoy exclusive free-flowing beverages and selected light bites for a reasonable fee
Drift Beach Club
A private oasis with its own infinity pool, Drift Beach Club is one of the newest additions to Dubai’s beach club scene. From this spot, guests can enjoy views of Palm Island Bay and the Dubai skyline, all while enjoying a tempting range of cocktails.
The Maxime Le Van Drift Restaurant serves Provencal cuisine, great for light bites or more hearty dishes. By night, the relaxed vibes of the beach club transform into a vibrant party scene. Drift also operates special offers and events, including the HITT workout Wednesday, business lunches and special ladies’ discounts.
- No children under the age of 16 allowed
- Guests 16 – 20 must be accompanied by an adult
- Ladies who Drift Monday and Tuesday, 50% off sun lounger and signature cocktail
- HIIT workout on SUP boards every Wednesday
- Drift business lunch Sunday to Thursday 12:30 – 16:00
Summersalt Beach Club
As popular for its delicious signature cocktails as it is for its Instagram worthy views, Summersalt Beach Club is a much more relaxed experience. The beach club is already famed for its excellent service and gorgeous Mediterranean food, we highly recommend the sea bass and mashed potato. Relax in a lounger with vistas of the Burj Al Arab, or by the pool enjoying the music.
- Beach attire is allowed for lunch
- Beach club day passes are available for varying rates
- Located in Jumeirah Al Naseem
A high-end beach club located next to the incredible Burj Al Arab with views of the Arabian Gulf. The Cove Beach operates two types of dining experience, the breezy Sea Lounge serving wood fired pizzas and tasty wasabi prawns and the sophisticated Restaurant, renowned for its tasty dishes inspired by French and Italian cuisine.
The Cove Beach also houses its own signature rosé bar and its sunbeds come in single, double or even a plush single mattress. Ladies can enjoy their own special day every Wednesday with free-flowing house wine and cocktails for an additional fee.
- Sunbeds come as single, double or single mattress
- Ladies day every Wednesday 12:00 – 17:00 for additional fee
- Signature rosé bar
Located between Al Sufouh and Jumeirah Beach Residence overlooking the drop zone of Skydiving Dubai, Zero Gravity is a day-to-night beach experience with a range of facilities to enjoy.
The beach club offers a modern restaurant offering an eclectic menu that consists of the finer cuisine, shucked oysters and caviar, and more hearty meals like New York steak sandwiches. Guests can also enjoy a peaceful garden with its own plush couches and DJ booth and a private beach with cabanas that can be reserved in advance.
- Children are welcome until 19:00 but must be accompanied by an adult
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday are over 21s only
- Bed and cabanas can be reserved in advance
Interested? Learn more about what we offer in Dubai and discover for yourself the magic of this incredible emirate.