Dubai Parks comprises of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, this is where you can see characters from DreamWorks Animation, Sony Pictures Studios and Lionsgate, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, a pioneering family theme park showcasing rides and attractions Bollywood-style, and LEGOLAND™ Dubai, where bricks come to live and LEGOLAND® Water Park, a bespoke water park aimed at 2 to 12-year olds. All this is connected by Riverland™ Dubai which is where you can eat and shop.
Key Facts about Summer at Dubai Parks & Resorts:
• During Ramadan, parks will continue to operate as normal with our food and beverage venues inside the parks open as normal during operating hours
• There will be trams, buses and golf buggies to help guests move between the arrival points and the individual parks entrances and to the different areas of Riverland™ Dubai (the restaurant & entertainment area that connects the parks)
• A large portion of Dubai Parks and Resorts rides, attractions and queues are indoors and air-conditioned. The DreamWorks zone is a fully indoor environment and home to 12 rides and attractions suitable for the whole family. There are 4 lands in the zone featuring the legendary movie stars, Shrek, KungFu Panda, Toothless the Dragon and the entire crew from Madagascar
• There are plenty of shady areas and cooling stations throughout the parks
• You are never more than a couple of minutes away from air-conditioning at the parks, whether that’s a store, restroom or ride – there are plenty of places to cool down.
• Park hours have been extended later into the evening to ensure everyone can ‘Experience Amazing’.
If you can't quite find what you're looking for, contact us and one of our expert travel consultants will be happy to help.
Find out more about Dubai Parks here.
*offer includes tickets for 1 day at 1 theme park. Minimum of a 5 night holiday booking applies. Only applicable to selected new bookings made and cannot be applied to existing bookings. Travel can be any time in 2018. Offer valid for a select period.