Meal Plan Options
‘Intimate, Beach Getaway’
This adults-only resort is the ultimate romantic getaway, situated on a serene white sand beach. An intimate property situated on the side of a hill overlooking a secluded cove with turquoise sea; the main road through the resort is the Caribbean equivalent of country lane along which you will find contemporary, cottage style accommodation with outdoor showers and hammocks. This hotel offers an all-inclusive board basis and there is a great selection of water sports avaliable on the beach.
In Our Opinion
'COCOS Hotel Antigua is a unique, adult only resort, with superb views and without the formality'
Cocos Antigua offers a range of luxurious cottages and suites.
Located close to the beach these charming rooms enjoy beach or pool views and have indoor and outdoor showers.
Perched atop of the hillside for spectacular ocean views, these premium cottages include outdoor gammock and shower, as well as luxurious king-size bed.
These cottages have amazing sea and sunset views and a private balcony featuring a hammock and outdoor shower.
With private plunge pool and king-size four poster bed, this luxurious cottage features fantastic panoramic vistas of the ocean.
COCOS Hotel Antigua offers an All Inclusive package which includes the following.
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
• Exclusive full waiter table service at all meals
• Selection of house wines by the glass
• Caribbean brand liquors and spirits
• Soft drinks
• Mineral water
• Daily re-stocking of in-room fridge
Leisure and Entertainment
• Live music at dinner times 2 or three times a week
• Snorkelling and Kayaking
• Use of swimming pool with thick cushioned beach loungers/towels
• One free massage per person for half an hour
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Use of library
Situated on a stunning, sand beach on the west coast of Antigua.
• VC Bird International Airport: 10km
• Jolly Harbour Marina: 1.5km
• Summer Cades Reef: 10 minute drive
• Shirley Heights: 20 minute drive
• St Johns: 25 minute drive
• English Harbour (Nelsons Dockyard): 30 minute drive