Meal Plan Options:
‘Harmonious, Organically Beautiful Luxury’
Cradled by one of the most protected and naturally stunning bays in Antigua, Hermitage Bay creates a place of solitude for the mind and body where respite is inevitable. The structure of the whole resort breathes with the land; suites sit along the beach or snuggle into the hillside and each location brings its own characterful sanctuary for you to enjoy. The style of the resort is gentle sophistication; cuisine is ridiculously tempting and refined and the ultimate all inclusive operation simply enhances your effortless daily routine. Meander from one chilled-out experience to another with refreshment breaks and naps along the way – it’s as simple as that!
In Our Opinion
‘We love the ambience, the quiet (aside from birdsong and gentle waves), the absolutely scrummy food and being treated like royalty!’
The row of Garden Suites are situated on the beach level just back from the white sand and immediately behind the Beachfront Cottage Suites. They enjoy partial sea views, large verandahs and double day beds.
The Beachfront Suites are the front row of accommodations in front of the sea and therefore enjoy panoramic views of the beach and bay across to St Kitts & Nevis.
Located on the hillside and cleverly built to afford maximum privacy they include private plunge pools and a sunbathing deck plus views across the sea to Montserrat and Nevis.
The All Inclusive program at Hermitage Bay incorporates the following features.
Food and Beverages
• Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
• Freshly mixed cocktails
• Premium brand drinks
• Soft drinks, water
• Poured house wine
• French Champagne in high season
• Prosecco in summer season
• Evening canapés and petit fours
• Fully stocked minibar replenished to your preference
• Fitness suite
• Weekly cookery course/demonstration
• Tour of hotel’s organic kitchen garden
• Live entertainment
• Hobie cat sailing
• Sunfish sailing
• Paddle boards
• VIP meet and greet on arrival at airport
• Return airport transfers
• Fresh fruit on arrival in room
Hermitage Bay in Antigua makes an ideal destination for your special occasion and the resort offers the following to help you celebrate.
• French Champagne on arrival
• Fresh flowers on arrival
• Suite upgrade, from Beachfront Suite to Hillside Pool Suite
Please enquire for further details.
Enjoy a luxurious yet simple wedding in keeping with the tranquil and natural surroundings of Hermitage Bay.
Wedding package includes:
• Upgrade from Beachfront Cottage Suite to Hillside Cottage Suite with private pool area
• Marriage license assistance
• Government, registrar and ceremony costs covered
• Marriage officer
• Fresh bridal bouquet
• Groom's boutonniere to match
• Stunning ceremony location
• Two tiered wedding cake
• Bottle of chilled French Champagne
• Romantic candle-lit dinner for two on the beach
• Breakfast served to your room, complete with bottle of chilled French Champagne
Cost: US $1800 plus taxes
One wedding per week.
Prices subject to change and availability.
In the evening, the restaurant boasts an intimate dining area with candles and elegant drapery, serving fresh, local foods of international flavours, accompanied by live music each night such as steel drums, calypso and jazz bands.
Facing the stunning beachfront and poolside, the lounge is a perfect place to unwind with a cool cocktail, cup of tea or refreshing beer. The Lounge also serves tasty, fresh lunches and exquisite dinners.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner on the beautiful patio, under the shady almond trees right on the beach.
Nestled in a stunning cove on Antigua’s southwest coast, Hermitage Bay is ideally situated and is just 10 minutes from the shopping, bars and attractions at Jolly Harbour marina.
• V.C. Bird International Airport: 17km
• Jolly Harbour marina complex: 10 minute drive
• St John’s capital: 30 minute drive