‘Family Friendly, Golfer’s Paradise’
Located in Belek, Gloria Golf Resort is an expansive all-inclusive hotel surrounded by lush greenery and a turquoise lagoon. A collection of impressive rooms, suites and villas suitable for couples or families are dotted across the resort and offer varying views of the ocean, beach or gardens. The hotel is renowned for its two 18-hole championship golf courses and 9-hole Verde course, which lie at the centre of the resort and are assured to challenge and entertain any golfer. Families are well catered for with organised and superbly orchestrated family facilities that encompass different kids groups for various ages. Dining is a difficult choice when factoring in 6 restaurants, yet your social spaces are plenty with 8 bars scattered across the hotel.
In Our Opinion
‘Take advantage of the waters surrounding Gloria Golf Resort and take part in the excellent water sports that include parasailing and catamaran rides. It’s not only a golfer’s favourite place but it’s also a family favourite too and there’s just so much here for you all to do.’
Rooms and suites at the Gloria Golf Resort have been designed to be luxurious and provide guests with all the amenities they'll need on their holiday.
These rooms are located in the gardens and offer refreshing views of the greenery. Each room is furnished with a sitting area and a balcony or terrace is provided.
Besides the difference in view, there are very little contrast between Standard Rooms located in the main building and those in the gardens. Each room still offers a sitting space, as well as a balcony or terrace.
Located in the main building or within the manicured gardens, the Junior Suite is spacious and features golden tinged décor. Enjoy garden and pool views from the comfort of a terrace or balcony.
Suites are located in the main building and offer a spacious bedroom accompanied by a separate lounge area, making it the perfect abode for families. A terrace and balcony expands the space further with garden and pool views.
Bring the whole family and relax in comfort knowing there’s space for everyone with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The Family Suite can sleep up to 4 persons and features a sitting area with parquet flooring and a terrace or balcony.
Located in a beautiful garden, the Villa offers you the choice of upper or lower floors with two bedrooms and accompanying en-suite facilities. Each villa comes with a balcony or terrace and also features a living room and garden views.
Modelled on the idea of a small country home, the Executive Villa’s architecture is stunningly smooth and well infused with the simple beige decor to create a luxurious single level living experience. Two bedrooms, with en-suite facilities are accompanied by a living room and a terrace with garden views.
Cosy and spacious in equal measure, the King Suite is a regal affair consisting of two bedrooms and sophisticated wood furnishings. Two bedrooms, en-suite facilities and a living provide enough space for a family and the balcony provides ample views of the sea.
The Owner’s Villa is an extravagant, yet serene abode that consists of three bedrooms and has fantastic views of the river. Bathe in the private pool, or relax in the sauna all on one single floor. A terrace with a Jacuzzi and a living room offer additional space for larger families to escape and relax in peace if need be.
Gloria Golf Resort operates an exceptional all-inclusive option, the details of which can be found below.
Food & Beverage
• Open buffet breakfast
• Open buffet lunch
• Open buffet dinner
• Food & beverages are 50% off in other Gloria hotels
• Water and mineral water during dinner
• Fresh fruit juices
• Snack restaurant
• Arena bar beverages
• Á la carte restaurant usage once in each restaurant a week
• Mini bar refilled once a day
Leisure & Services
• Room service 23:00 – 07:00
• Kids club
• Tennis courts usage
• Fitness centre
• Turkish baths, including Hamam and Sauna
Gloria Golf Club is the biggest complex in Turkey and was designed by Michel Gayon to incorporate the best in golfing, nature and architecture.
- 45 holes
- Two 18-hole championship courses
- 9-hole Verde courses
- Club house
- Pro shop
Gloria Golf Resort can offer adults and juniors, both beginners and advanced players, lessons to improve your technique and get you in tip top shape.
• 15 therapy rooms
• 1 private spa suite
• Turkish baths
• Manicure / pedicure
• Deep tissue / shiatsu / lava shell / aroma oil and Lomi Lomi massages
• Facial treatments
• Body treatments
• Spa pavilion
Gloria Golf Resort is located in Belek on the sea coast and Acisu River surrounded by pine trees and lush greenery. The resort is roughly a 40 minute car journey from Antalya Airport and is close to Belek town.
• Antalya Airport – 23 miles
Gloria Golf Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Feeding room is available
• Baby kitchen
• Baby bottle cleaning brushes
• Wet wipes
• A fun jungle is at the hotel, a playground with swings and other fun activities for children ages 0 – 14
• An electronic games area is located on site for children aged 6 – 14 and is equipped with the latest technology
• Crazy jungle for children aged 6 – 14 with a wide range of adventures for children to replicate a real jungle
• Children will love the fun wall for ages 9+
• Comfyland is a renowned space for children to relax and be educated with interactive games and a unique Lego table
• Bathroom facilities in room types include baby soap / baby shampoo / baby lotion baby bathtub
• Corner protectors / finger protectors
• Baby bottles
The following room types are perfect for families with children
• Owner Villa
• King Suite
• Executive Villa
• Gloria Family Suite
• Baby food
• Infant milk
• Throw away bibs
Beach & Sea
• Golden sand
• Shallow water
• Pavilions are located on the beach for families who like their own space
• 113sqm indoor kids pool
• 153sqm indoor kids sand pool
• 115sqm mini club outdoor kids pool
• 55sqm indoor kids pool
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Gloria Zoo
• 4 – 7
• Opening times: 09:00 – 23:00
• Costume and dress up games
• Memento cards
• Mini disco
• Treasure hunt
• Banana balloon rally
• Nature expeditions
• 8 – 12
• 09:00 - 23:00
• Table tennis
• Indoor swimming pool
• Activity room
• Mini disco
• Football tournaments
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Mini golf
• Aqua park
• 13 – 17
• 11:00 – 12:30
• 14:30 – 17:00
• 19:30 – 22:30
• Table tennis
• Indoor swimming
• Mini disco
• Football tournament
• Outdoor swimming
• Mini golf
• Aqua park
• Babysitting is available
• Contact the babysitting services 24 hours in advance
• Opening hours 09:00 – 23:00
• €15 for 1 child per 1 hour through Very Important Minis services
• €30 for 1 child per 1 hour outside of Very Important Minis services