Bed and Breakfast:
• Full American breakfast at La Laguna
‘Delicate and Natural’
The Fairmont Mayakoba is at the centre of a luxury, gated community, spanning an impressive 45 acres and is designed around a network of crystal clear waterways and tropical land. Guests will enjoy an eco-friendly experience where transport is limited to boats, golf carts and bicycles, which can be rented and taken down to the beach for spectacular scenic views. Sheltered under the forest canopy, this delicate resort features a range of lavish rooms and suites, some with private pool, as well as an abundance of activites, including an 18-hole golf course, nature trails and children’s clubs.
In Our Opinion
‘A delightful and beautifully different setting with so much to offer couples and families.'
Simple and elegant, the Fairmont Rooms embrace the lush surrounding they are amongst with floor to ceiling windows exposing the private terrace or balcony out to the Mayakoba greenery.
Stylish and contemporary, the Fairmont View Rooms embrace the lush surrounding they are amongst with floor to ceiling windows, exposing the private terrace or balcony out to bamboo pool or lagoon views.
Spacious and stylish, the Deluxe Casita Rooms highlight the awe inspiring forest with floor to ceiling windows opening to a private terrace or balcony from which to admire the scenery.
Plush and luxurious, the Signature Casita Rooms offer guests extraordinary views featuring tropical water and lush forestry.
Situated in the private area of the resort, these opulent rooms feature tropical forest surroundings and butler service while being just steps away from the beach.
Distinguished by the incredible panoramic views across the lagoons and canals, the Signature Casita Suites feature traditional design and décor with a luxurious and modern twist.
Elegant and luxurious, the Ocean Front Casitas feature a heavenly private staircase descending to the powdery, white beach below.
Complete with an exclusive and private roof terrace and wrap around balcony, these suites display the best of the Fairmont Mayakoba resort.
These elegant suites, accessed via a private stairway feature high ceilings and classic interiors, with the sophistication continued onto the private terrace with stunning ocean views.
Fairmont Mayakoba offers this extensive Appetite for Luxury All Inclusive package which includes the following.
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at La Laguna, Las Brisas, El Puerto
• Snacks and beverages at Lobby Lounge, Bar Las Olas, Aqua Bar
• Beer, wine and liquor (international call bar brands)
• Coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks by the glass
• Children ages 4-12 years enjoy 3 hours of Kids Club
• Bird watching boat tour
• Use of BMW bikes to tour the property
• Access to tennis and paddle courts, use of equipment
• Paddle surfing
• Fitness centre, ages 18+ years
• Beach and pool service
• Taxes and gratuities
• 24-hour transportation to other Mayaoka resorts & El Camaleon Golf Course
• Bellman service
• 24-hour concierge
• Pool concierge
• WiFi in all rooms and common areas
• Valet parking, 1 vehicle per room
• Housekeeping, twice daily
Honeymoon package includes:
• Room upgrade on arrival
• Invitation to Mayan Serenade tour by boat
Please request honeymoon amenity at time of reservation.
Offer subject to changes and availability.
Travel window 6 January 2016 – 16 December 2016.
Under the forest canopy and through the tropical landscape, the El Camaleon Golf Course in Playa del Carmen is perfect for golf enthusiasts of all skill levels. Designed by Greg Norman, the course winds through sand dunes, fairways lined with mangroves, distinctive hazards, and passed lagoons.
• 18 holes
• Par 72
• Four sets of tees
• Over 7,000 yards
• 100% Paspalum grass
• Seaside holes
• Driving range
• Putting and pitching green
• Shower/locker facilities
• Golf shop
• Restaurant and snack bar
• Tournament services
This beachfront restaurant offers coastal Latin cuisine, blending traditional Latin recipes with global spices and flavours. Fresh seafood and delicious grills may be enjoyed in the indoor or outdoor dining areas. Open for breakfast 08:00-11:00, lunch 11:30-17:00 and dinner Monday-Saturday 18:00-23:00.
Ideal for a relaxing meal with friends or family, the El Puerto restaurant serves freshly prepared, tasty sharing dishes, accompanied by an extensive wine and spirit menu. Open Tuesday-Sunday, 18:00-23:00.
Serving contemporary Mexican cuisine and spirits at the tequila bar, La Laguna is located next to the main pool area in a charming location. Serving buffet and a la carte menu, the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 07:00-23:00.
From tropical, handcrafted cocktails to refreshing soft drinks and juices, Las Olas is inspired by the water canals that frame the resort and is situated by the pool, along with Aqua Swim-Up Bar. Open 10:00-18:00.
For small snacks, appetisers and hot teas and coffees, El Lobby Lounge is a comfortable rest area during the day, and a relaxed bar for martinis and premium spirits by night. Open 05:00-07:00, and 11:00-01:00.
Classic deli favourites, gourmet coffees, delicious pastries and refreshing ice cream are on offer at Café Maya, which also stocks supplies for your room, if required. Here, guests may also pick up quaint souvenirs and hotel pottery. Open 07:00-21:00.
Ideally situated on the east coast near Playa del Carmen, Fairmont Mayakoba is within easy reach of nearby attractions, as well as its closest airport, Cancun International Airport.
• Playa del Carmen: 10km
• Cancun: 60km
• Cancun International Airport: 47km
• El Camaleon Golf Course: 5 minute walk
• Mayakoba Resort: 15 minute walk
• Xcaret: 25 minute drive
• Tulum: 1 hour drive
Families are welcome at Fairmont Mayakoba, and well accommodated with a range of leisure facilities and services.
• Cribs available on request
• Connecting rooms available
• Children aged 5 years and under eat free from the children’s menu
• Children aged 6-12 years eat half price from the regular menu
• Child-friendly, healthy menu in restaurants
• Ages 4-12 years
• Open 09:00-13:00, and 14:00-20:00
• Three complimentary hours of supervised activities daily
• Come and learn Mayan words
• Arts and crafts
• Characters, fun and games
• Fairmont Fit for Children activities
Teens Room by PlayStation
• Ages 10-17 years
• Open 09:30-19:30
• Three complimentary hours daily
• PlayStation 3 consoles
• Full HD TV’s
• Wireless controllers
• PlayStation Eye camera
• Selection of games
• Weekly dance contests
• Sports sessions
Amenities and Services
• Complimentary Babies and Tots amenity kit including no-tears hair wash, bubble bath
• Babysitting, reservations required, $20/hour for up to 2 children