Bed & Breakfast
• Breakfast to be taken in Kakuni Restaurant
• Lunch or dinner is offered in form of a 3 course a la carte choice menu or buffet
• Excludes The Cellar, in-villa dining, chef’s specials, private dinners & events
‘Inspired Villas, Plentiful Leisure & Dining Options’
This idyllic island comes with a choice of over-water and beach accommodations. From glass floors offering insight to the fascinating waterworld around these Indian Ocean Islands, to private beach cabanas, this resort will surprise and delight. There are several places in which to drink and dine, from fine dining to a la carte and buffet. Activities include a PADI 5* dive centre and wellness classes, among a comprehensive list of leisure pursuits. In the midst of the island's lush vegetation, you'll find a spa offering healing, revitalising and relaxing treatments. Should you wish to travel with the family, provisions have also been made such as spacious two bedroomed villas and a children’s club.
In Our Opinion
‘We love the quality and privacy of accommodation here and the extra touches that make this place special. This will be a hard place to leave!’
Situated over the ocean on the sunset side of the island the Sunrise Water Villas provide generous sleeping and lounging space and feature a partially open-air bathroom with rain shower and i-Spa bathtub. To enjoy the marine life without leaving your seat you can simply gaze through the glass panel in the floor!
Situated over the ocean with views towards the uninhabited islands of Medhafushi and Govvafushi this elegant island residence features an octagonal roof, private infinity edge pool and two generous bedrooms. There is an expansive outdoor deck with ample seating plus a dining table and you can access the water within a few steps.
Surrounded by tropical greenery and just a few steps to the beach this spacious beach bungalow uses dark wood and stone to create luxurious island living. There is an open-air bathroom, sundeck, plunge pool and day bed in addition to a private beach cabana with stunning ocean views
Situated over the ocean on the sunrise side of the island the Sunrise Water Villas provide generous sleeping and lounging space and feature a partially open-air bathroom with rain shower and i-Spa bathtub. To enjoy the marine life without leaving your seat you can simply gaze through the glass panel in the floor!
These spacious one bedroom suites offer guests a separate bedroom and lounge indoor plus generous outdoor space with decks and a private plunge pool. You will also find a private beach cabana and only a few steps towards the beachfront the beckoning warm waters of the Indian Ocean are constant.
Offering complete privacy this spectacular two-storey residence boasts an abundance of thoughtful amenities in its ample space. Your welcome to the suite takes you through a courtyard with ornamental ponds, inside are two bedrooms on of which has its own plunge pool, there is a spa treatment room, large infinity pool and expansive outdoor leisure areas. Indoors is a generous lounge and dining room and additional amenties include a WII, telescope and karaoke.
JA Manafaru includes an All Inclusive option, the details of which can be found below.
Food & Beverage
• All meals – including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and beach bar in all restaurants except The Cellar
• Soft drinks, coffee, water, selection of house wines, beer, house spirits during meals, without meals, around the pool and in bars
• In-villa mini bar and in-villa wine fridge replenished once per day, including snacks
Leisure & Sports
• Unlimited non-motorised water sports, including windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddle, catamaran sailing and canoeing
• The Cellar
• In villa dining
• Premium beverages
• Energy drinks
• Fresh juices
• Room service
• Selected special events / chef’s specials / promotions
Terms & Conditions
• Alcohol will be served as per the hotel’s license
• Alcohol will be served to guests aged 21 years and above
• At certain speciality restaurants, there may be a special menu
• At a la carte restaurants advanced reservation is recommended
• During Islamic holidays, Ramadan, or mourning periods, alcohol will be served as per government regulations
JA Manafaru is a truly romantic location – a mesmerising blend of simple beauty and extravagant luxury. It is always a popular choice amongst couples and honeymooners can enjoy the following:
Honeymoon Offer – 4 nights or more – Complimentary
• One special scented bath
• One bottle of champagne
• One hotel picked excursion
• Romantic turndown with cocktails, canapes and homemade chocolates
• 4 night minimum stay required
• Wedding must be within 6 months of arrival
• Proof of marriage to be presented on arrival
• Valid from 9 January 2016 to 30 April 2017
Guests arrive at JA Manafaru Resort by direct transfer seaplane from the airport on the main island of Male. Greeted by a JA Manafaru host you will be escorted to the MA Manafaru Guest Lounge prior to boarding your scenic flight which will take approximately 75 minutes.
JA Manafaru welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Children’s baby monitors available
• Children’s cribs available
• Children’s bottle warmers available
• In-villa children’s amenities
• High chairs are available on request
• There is a child dedicated swimming pool
• 3 – 12
• 09:00 – 18:00
Indoor activities include:
• Cooking classes
• Games room
• Board games
Outdoor activities include:
• Crab hunting
• Pirate play
• Pool area
• Herb garden
• Bungee trampoline
• There is a babysitting service available at JA Manafaru