‘Sumptuous Villas with An Intimate and Personal Touch’
An idyllic hideaway with a unique blend of Mauritian, French, Colonial and Indian inspiration, Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa borders tthe Indian Ocean. This small family owned resort features villas offering a swimming pool and terrace and dining options include dishes from across the world in either air-conditioned comfort or al-fresco. The resort offers a wide-range of activities such as snorkelling and tennis and there is a comprehensive kids club. Romantics will adore the picturesque nature of the resort and Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa caters to honeymooners.
In Our Opinion
‘Accentuate your visit to Maradiva Villas with a visit to Maradiva Spa & Fitness where along with treatments there is a beauty salon, Jacuzzi and yoga pavillion.’
Surrounded by exotic gardens and fringed by a15sqm pool, the Garden Suite Pool Villa offers an abundance of space and an adjoining alfresco dining area.
Spacious, light and refined, the Luxury Suite Pool Villa has a 15sqm pool as well as an open garden and terrace.
The Beachfront Luxury Suite Villa has a 15sqm plunge pool and private terrace with alfresco dining space.
With a private pool, the Exclusive Suite Villa has a living room, bedroom and generous outdoor area with pool.
The Presidential Suite Pool Villa features two bedrooms, each with their own ensuite facilities and a kitchenette which overlooks a 56sqm heated swimming pool.
The closest course at Tamarina is just a 15-minute drive. Designed by Rodney Wright, the magnificent 18-hole championship course covers over 106 acres of savannah and enjoys breath-taking views of Rempart mountain and Tamarin Bay. Rental equipment includes:
• Carts equipped with GPS
• Practice range
• Video coaching facility
• On-course refreshment
• Modern clubhouse with terrace
The resort can also book you into other internationally-renowned golf courses which are all within an hour's drive.
Sitting secluded on the waves of the Indian Ocean, Maradiva Villas provide an idyllic location for your romantic escape.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Relaxing couples massage (30 minutes)
• Rose petal bath (30 minutes)
• Romantic dinner for two, served with a bottle of chilled house wine
• Breakfast and bubbly served to your room, one morning
• Fresh fruit plate on arrival
• Fresh flowers in room on arrival
• Departure couples honeymoon gift
• Early check-in and late check-out
Cost: Complimentary with stays of 5 nights or more in Luxury Suite Pool Villa and Beachfront Luxury Suite Pool Villa.
Wedding certificate not older than 12 months must be presented on booking and arrival to qualify.
Not combinable with other offers
Subject to availability.
Set on a quite stretch of white sandy beach, Maradiva Villas is located to the west of Mauritius, Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa is peacefully nestled only a 30 minute beach walk away from Flic en Flac and a 55 minute drive from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
• Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport – 32 miles
• Flic en Flac – 2 mile
Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay
• The Beachfront Luxury Suite Pool Villa & Exclusive Suite Pool Villa are good for families because they have interconnecting facilities
• Baby cot is complimentary
• 2 connecting Luxury Suite Pool Villas
• 1 Exclusive Suite Pool Villa
• 1 Presidential Suite Pool Villa
• There is a child sized dining area at Peter Pan Kids Club
• A kitchen is also available at Peter Pan Kids Club
• There is a shallow pool specifically for children
Peter Pan Kids Club
• 4 – 12
Indoor Activities include:
• Toy room
Outdoor Activities include:
• Playground area
• Sand pit
• Child sized dining area
• ‘Dodo Room’ with soft padded cushions on the wall, meaning your little ones can let loose and run wild without fear of injury
• Babysitting service is provided for a nominal fee
• 24 hour notice is required