Bed and breakfast
‘Mauritian Paradise Fun For all the Family’
Located on the picturesque northern coast of Mauritius, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a cosmopolitan resort that is excellent for families. Dominated by palm trees and waves of lush greenery to compliment the views of the Indian Ocean, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is inspired by traditional Mediterranean themes which run throughout the resort. The apartments, suites and rooms blend seamlessly into the natural backdrop. Bask in this ambiance at the two incredibly delicious restaurants and enjoy an all-inclusive option, or dance the night away at Bay Watch Bar. The resort offers a whole range of activities for all the family, from pulsating water sports, to relaxing trips to the Wellness Centre.
In Our Opinion
‘Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa emits a strong feeling of wellbeing from the moment you check-in. A comprehensive kids club will keep your little ones happy and active all day, while you take in the sultry views from the comfort of the main swimming pool, or take to the tennis courts for a light game. There is something here for each member of the family to enjoy.’
These contemporary rooms are friendly and bright with a Mauritian influence and most with an ocean-facing view.
This room overlooks the tropical gardens and provides a cosy balcony. The interior comprises a bedroom with king-size bed plus bathroom with shower.
The Superior Room is located on the ground floor and is sea facing. There is a bedroom and separate lounge area. The bathroom includes two basins plus bathtub and shower. Outside, there is a delightful terrace that opens up on to a private walled garden.
This room overlooks the bay and provides a cosy balcony. The interior comprises a bedroom with king-size bed plus bathroom with shower
The Superior Bay View Room is located on the ground floor and is sea facing. There is a bedroom and separate lounge area. The bathroom includes two basins plus bathtub and shower. Outside, there is a delightful terrace that opens up on to a private walled garden overlooking the bay.
The Standard Beachfront Room overlooks the beautiful Grand Baie from either a balcony or terrace and is situated on the 1st or 2nd floor of Mauricia Beachcomber.
Situated on the ground floor of Mauricia Beachcomber, the spacious Superior Beachfront Room provides its guests with the opportunity to fully relax, whether it be in either the balcony or terrace, the private gardens or in the bedroom area; which is also connected to an en-suite.
Romantic honeymoon suites for adults only.
Two bedroom apartments set within the gardens.
The Loft is a spacious accommodation in the centre of the resort. It is spread over two levels, with the top level comprising of a lounge and master bedroom with four-poster bed with a spiral staircase leading to the lower room especially designed with children in mind.
The jewel of Le Mauricia, this spacious, top category accommodation type is enveloped in a swathe of lush – tropical greenery. A beautiful Mediterranean style terrace leads out in to a private garden and crystalline plunge pool from the comfort of your own furnished lounge area. The spacious master bedroom has its own bathroom, with a separate bathtub that overlooks the gardens, a walk-in shower and wardrobe area. The second room is designed specifically for children and offers its own ensuite and two double beds.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa offers an all-inclusive meal plan which comprises the following:
Food & Beverage
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Choice of á la carte meals, or buffet restaurants
• Unlimited selected drinks between 09:00 – 23:00 such as beers/cocktails/spirits and liquors and tea/coffee/soft drinks
• Sandwiches in all bars between 10:00 – 16:00
• Pancakes between 16:00 – 18:00
• Picnic basket
• Mini bar (replenished daily)
• Complimentary tea & coffee in room
Leisure & Entertainment
• A choice of free land or water sports
• Kids club for children ages 3 – 12
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Not Included in All Inclusive Plan
• Items outside the selection on the á la carte menu
• Wines, spirits and beverages outside the selection
• Telephone/fax/e-mail/postal services
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Room services charges
• Items from hotel boutiques
• Rental of cars and bicycles
• Tennis balls
• Treatments at the Wellness Centre
• Power plate
• Scuba diving
• Deep-sea fishing
Honeymoon package includes:
• Chilled Champagne on arrival
• Fresh fruit plate in room
• Two course lunches offered daily at selected restaurant
• Gift voucher to spend at the Beachcomber boutique
• One romantic candlelight dinner setup
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Applicable for arrivals between 20 December 2015 and 19 December 2016.
Honeymoon must be within 12 months of wedding date and a copy of the wedding certificate will be required on arrival.
Subject to availability.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Decorated wedding location
• Separate room for the bride before the ceremony
• Celebration breakfast in room
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s button hole
• Wedding cake for 10 persons
Beachcomber Luxury Package
• All inclusions of the classic package
• One bottle of champagne and canapés after the ceremony
• Hair and make-up for the bride, including trial session
• Bride’s spa treatment including manicure, pedicure and massage
• Groom’s spa treatment with body polish and massage
• Special four-course wedding dinner in a private location
• Romantic in-room setup
• Gift from the hotel
• Three copies of the first three pages of the passports required
• Three copies of the birth certificate issued not 3 months before wedding date
• Three copies of the divorce certificate, or death of spouse if applicable
• Application form filled in and signed by the bride and groom
• Beachcomber package is compulsory
• A divorced bride-to-be getting married within 10 months of divorce must take pregnancy test
• All documents should be sent to the hotel at least 45 days prior to the wedding date
A la carte items
Can be added to your ceremony for an additional fee
• Bridesmaid bouquet
• Cache peigne
• Table bouquet
• Flowers arch
• Pressed flowers
• Photographer and prints
• DVD film
• Guitarist, trio or Sega group
Trained professionals perform massages, facials and manicures that help guests escape from their hectic lifestyles. The Wellness Centre is open every day from 09:00 – 20:00.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is located on the sun drenched northern coast of Mauritius within walking distance of Grand Baie.
• Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport – 73.2km
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• An entire section of the gardens is committed to a large pool where families are offered privacy and a chance to socialise with other families
• The Villa and the Loft have room types specifically for children
• Les Quais offers dinner from 18:30
• A swimming pool is available specifically for children and families
• There is a doctor on request within immediate proximity
• First-aid kit
Family entertainment / activities
• Volleyball, tennis and bocciball activities are all available for families
• Themed evenings
Le Mauricia Kids Club
• 3 - 12
Indoor Activities include:
• TV/DVD/CD player
• Modelling clay
• Indian themed night
• Mask making
• Henna tattoos
Outdoor Activities include:
• Glass bottom boat trip
• Personalised welcome
• Gift on arrival
• Organisation of birthday parties if appropriate
• Entertainment and shows
Some indoor and outdoor activities are subject to change owing to availability and weather
• A babysitter is available, but must be booked 24 hours in advance
• Transport for babysitter is guest’s charge