‘Incredibly Atmospheric and Undeniably Mediterranean’
Part of Starwood Hotels’ Luxury Collection, Vedema Resort displays the authentic beauty of the island with a great location, whitewashed town house buildings and suave amenities. The accommodation is typically Mediterranean, favouring white walls and floors along with bright splashes of colour and opulent touches. The resort offers guests a varied landscape to explore, from rolling vineyards to craggy cliffs to a black sand beach. With an inviting pool as well as the hotel’s private beach, relaxation options are aplenty for guests. The resort also offers spa facilities, an art gallery and mountain biking through the vineyards. Dining options are varied with restaurants and bars dotted throughout the resort. For luxurious holidays in an unforgettable setting, Vedema Resort is a definite winner.
In Our Opinion
‘Lovely scenery and even lovelier guest rooms and resort wines make a trip here a delight. Recommended mainly to couples travelling without children although babysitting can be arranged with advanced notice’
These spacious suites consist of a separate, or adjoining lounge area, a sleek bathroom and a terrace or patio which overlooks the gardens, vineyards, sea or village.
These one-bedroom suites combine a living space, dining area and a bathroom to create a convenient and welcoming home away from home. A terrace not only offers stunning views of the vineyards, sea, or village, it also houses an open-air Jacuzzi.
Most suited to families who need the extra space for their little ones, the Athenian Suite is a two-bedroom guest-home that also features two bathrooms, a lounge and a private terrace.
These luxurious Villas consist of a living room, bathroom and a private outdoor pool and open air Jacuzzi, located on the patio which offers views over the sea and the vineyards.
An extraordinary treat, these Presidential Villas are large, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, accompanied by indoor, outdoor lounge spaces and a fully equipped kitchen. The jewel in the crown however, is the private pool and the nearby balcony that overlooks the village.
Hidden away in the Megalohori Caldera, the Nafsika Estate is the largest guest-home at the resort. Complete with 5 bedrooms, the estate offers absolute privacy and spectacular views in abundance. Bedrooms are split over two levels and connected by indoor and outdoor stairs. Interior facilities include a kitchen, lounge spaces and dining areas. The estate also includes a pool, poolside changing rooms and exclusive additional amenities, such as butler service on a daily basis, complimentary transfers and meals tailored to preference by the estate’s executive chef.
Vedema resort’s rustic ambiance and beautiful surrounding scenery make this a fantastic resort for any couple looking for a romantic escape, with the following available:
• Bouquet of flowers
• One special honeymoon turndown service with rose pedals in your suite
• One wine tasting session for two persons, once per stay
• One private island tour by chauffeur-driven car
• American buffer breakfast with Champagne
• Fresh fruit basket, bottle of Santorini wine and bottle of mineral water replenished daily
• Complimentary access to private beach of Perivolos
• Complimentary premium Wi-Fi access in all rooms
• 48 hours’ notice in advance is required for the tour to be confirmed
• Valid from May to October 2017 for 2 guests
• Must be staying for a minimum of 3 night’s stay in the Aegean Suite or Olympian Villa
• Swimming pool
• Fitness facilities
• Cooking classes
• Mountain biking
• Art gallery
Vedema Resort is situated on the west of Santorini in the town of Megalochori surrounded by vineyards and cool whitewashed buildings.
• Volcano tours
• Boat rentals and island tours
• Water sports
• Guided archaeological tours
• Winery tours
• Scuba diving
Vedema Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• The Nafsika Estate, Presidential Villa and Athenian Suite are spacious enough for families
• Special children and toddler’s menus are available in restaurants
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Treasure hunting
• Cooking lessons
• Babysitting facilities are available