‘Secluded, Villas with Pools, Private Beach’
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is located in the Amirante Islands and a 35-minute flight from the main island of Mahe. It is surrounded by 9 miles of white beach and features two restaurants, a deli and a bar. There is also a salon and spa, gym. Beachside swimming pool and a castaway centre where you can take part in a range of water sports. Accommodation incudes villas and suites, many of which have their own private pool and garden.
In Our Opinion
‘The island is a truly castaway style holiday where you can fully unwind, relax and make full use of your private accommodation and beach’
Intimate, luxurious and inviting – accommodation at Descroches has a true island feel and provides the perfect home-away-from-home.
This villa has direct beach access and has a private swimming pool and private garden with a direct ocean view.
This villa features an open plan bedroom and lounge and features a upper balcony with views out to the Indian Ocean.
This suite features a freestanding pool cabana, an outdoor terrace and a private garden with beach access.
This suite features two bedrooms with two bathrooms and seating areas and there is a private swimming pool, terraces and a tropical garden leading directly to the beach.
This villa features three bedrooms, an outdoor pool and garden and an open-plan kitchen and dining area.
This villa features an outdoor terrace, private swimming pool and two separate bedrooms.
This residence features a private swimming pool and has four king-size bedrooms and bathrooms.
This villa features five bedrooms and five bathrooms and four of the five have their own outdoor and indoor showers and deep soaking tub.
This villa features a private pool and garden and three separate bedrooms and bathrooms.
This villa features seven bedrooms. Seven bathrooms with tubs and outdoor showers along with three swimming pools.
This beach bungalow features a furnished terrace and private plunge pool with partial ocean views.
As an all-inclusive resort this hotel includes all the following services and amenities:
Food & Beverages
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in designated restaurant
• House spirits (rum, vodka, gin & whiskey)
• House wines (red, white & rose)
• Local beers
• Soft drinks (excludes imported sparkling water)
• Tea & coffee
• All non-motorised land & water-based activities
• WiFi at central hotel area, beach suites and villas
• Flights to/from Mahé, Mahé Private Lounge facility
• ICS levy
• Boutique purchases
• Premium beverages, cocktails, all sparkling & cellar wines & munchie box
• Telephone calls, Spa treatments, laundry
• Child minding
• All motorised land and water-based activities
• Meals outside of designated restaurant and meal times
• Room Service and Supplies of Food & Beverage
Desroches Island offers honeymooners the ultimate in romance and exclusivity with this fantastic deal on offer:
• A bottle of champagne
• A private starlight dinner once
• Sunset cocktail per person once
• A voucher for 10% discount on spa treatments
• Minimum of 4 nights stay
• Offer available to couples within 9 months of marriage
• Wedding date to be advised at time of booking
• Wedding certificate must be presented at check-in
The Lighthouse is a grill and raw bar serving fresh seafood dishes and has an outdoor terrace.
Four Seasons Seychelles is located at Desroche Island and there is an airstrip on the island which has a regular service aircraft from Mahe and daily schedules flights.
• Sunset cruises and guided nature walks bookable in resort
• Ideal location for water sports including sea kayaking, snorkelling, surfing and big game fishing
• Close to the neighbouring islands of Poivre and St Josephs (half day trips bookable in resort)