‘Charismatic, Charming and Endearing’
The boutique property offers the perfect blend of classical style and contemporary luxury. The hotel has created a stunning Art Nouveau ambience, with beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites, luxurious amenities and exquisite cuisine. Guests have the use of the 24 hour health club with an indoor heated swimming pool and fully equipped gym. The Playford Lounge Bar and Playford Restaurant provide a stylish focal point for the hotel, and is locally renowned for its quality and unique atmosphere.
In Our Opinion
‘Recommended to honeymooners and couples in search of a high quality hotel with aspects of romance and luxury at the forefront of business’
Located on higher floors, these room feature enhanced amenities and generous living area
These rooms are classically designed and typically larger and better positioned.
Comfortable rooms with beautiful granite and marble bathrooms with a rain shower
Offering a separate lounge area, kitchenette and spa bath
The Playford Adelaide makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
• receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and late check out of 12 noon.
Must be requested at time of booking.
• Meeting and function room facilities
• 24-hour reception, concierge and room service
• 24-hour business centre
• Daily housekeeping service
• Valet dry-cleaning and laundry
• Fully serviced secure car park
• Foreign currency exchange
• High speed broadband and wireless internet access
• Disabled facilities and rooms
Positioned in the heart of Adealide's North Terrace, the hotel is within walking distance to bars, restaurants and the lively cafe culture
• Distance from the airport: 9km
• Located on the city’s vibrant North Terrace opposite the Convention Centre and City Casino
• Close to the Festival Theatre and Parliament House
• Major shopping and restaurant precinct is just a few minutes away
• Wine Regions: Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Clare Valley and Coonawarra
• Art Gallery of South Australia
• Rundle Mall shopping
• Adelaide Markets and Chinatown