‘Relax, Unwind and Drift into Serenity at South Beach’
Located in the south coast of Barbados, the aptly named South Beach is a scenic hotel a short walk away from Accra Beach. Spacious well-appointed suites, both one bedroom and two-bedroom room types are spread across the hotel, all overlooking the pool that runs the full length of the property with a special shallow area for children. Honeymooners and the betrothed will adore the simple, relaxed style of the hotel, as well as the additional packages available that include spa discounts, nightly turndown services and wedding items. The hotel is close to shopping areas, restaurants and local nightlife hotspots.
In Our Opinion‘South Beach caters to a more mature, relaxed attitude, with spots by the pool, or on the beach, to relax and be enveloped by the waves of the ocean.’
The Junior Suites are south facing, overlooking the pool with partial views of the ocean. The open plan setting of the suite features a king size bed and a small dining table for two which leads onto a balcony.
These One Bedroom Suites boast a pool and partial ocean views. Interiors feature a living area, a fully equipped kitchen with granite worktop and a generously appointed dining table, with chairs for up to four people.
This penthouse suite features a fully equipped kitchen, a private patio and a dining table for 4.
Combining a studio and a one-bedroom suite, families will find the Two Bedroom Suite a particularly excellent option. There are a total of two rooms, one with a small dining table for two, a bathroom and a king size bed, while the second room also features a king size bed, a comfortable living area and a bathroom.
Guests at South Beach receive discounted green fees at Barbados Golf Club, 15 minutes away from the hotel. The course is in Durants in the southern parish of Christ Church and has hosted the Barbados Open on several occasions.
The course is 18-holes and 6,805 yards in length. The club also includes facilities for juniors, with its own summer training programmes and junior tournaments. Likewise, the club has been a main supporter of ladies’ golf in Barbados, running ladies’ tournaments and other facilities.
South Beach is located in the heart of the South Coast of Barbados and makes for the perfect honeymoon venue with its romantic ocean views. The hotel offers the following for honeymooners:
Honeymoon offer for 3 nights stay or more
• Bottle of sparkling wine and edible delights in-room on arrival
• Nightly turndown service
• Honeymoon champagne breakfast in-room once during your stay
• Discounted spa services
• Room upgrade on check-in (subject to availability and room type)
South Beach makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
Classic Elegance Wedding Package
Book a -bedroom Ocean Front Suite, or higher, for 7 night’s or more and get a free Classic Elegance Wedding Package:
• Bottle of wine in-room on arrival
• Personalised welcome note from the wedding coordinator
• Marriage license & transfers o and from the licensing office
• Keepsake photo
• 30-minute consultation with wedding coordinator
• Service of a minister
• Decorated signing table
• One tiered wedding cake
• Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
• Bottle of sparkling wine for wedding toast
• 12 complimentary white folding chairs for ceremony
• Honeymoon champagne breakfast in-room
• Decorated wedding arch
Guests looking for the ideal venue to spend their anniversary together will find South Beach to be perfect, the hotel offers the following:
• Subject to 3 night’s stay
• Bottle of wine and edible delights in room on arrival
• 25% off private dining set up fee
South Beach is located on the south side of Barbados, in the heart of the coast directly across from Accra Beach. The hotel is within walking distance of excellent restaurants, shops, bars and nightlife hotspots. Grantley Adams International Airport is roughly 20 minutes away from the hotel.
• Barbados Golf Club – 4.3 miles
• Grantley Adams International Airport – 8.3
• Flower Forest – 11.2 miles
• Andromeda Botanical Gardens – 13.8 miles
• St Nicholas Abbey – 18.5 miles