‘Haven for the Active; Paradise for the Relaxed’
Surrounded by tropical gardens, with a palm-studded beach and featuring a number of pools, the lavish Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa is a haven for relaxation but also offers a variety of activities for all ages and interests. Being an all-inclusive resort under the Dreams Unlimited-Luxury® scheme, you'll enjoy premium brand drinks and most activities at no extra cost making budgeting that much easier. The resort offers a range of gourmet a la carte and buffet restaurants, as well as swim-up bars and lounges.
In Our Opinion
‘The resort has cleverly balanced the needs of families and couples to keep everyone happy with adult-only dining and bars, plus a spa, and for children a kids club’
Nestled within the resort gardens, these rooms include either one king-size bed or two double beds.
With a choice of bed configurations, either two double beds for a family or large king-size bed for a couple, these rooms overlook the oceanfront.
These rooms are ideal for a couple, featuring a private plunge pool on the furnished terrace, as well as an indoor Jacuzzi tub.
These rooms offer panoramic vistas of the oceanfront from your private terrace with Jacuzzi.
These rooms open out to a private balcony with outdoor whirlpool and also include Preferred Club benefits.
Ideal for newlyweds, this suite includes a king-size bed, as well as indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis. Guests who stay in this suite also benefit from the Preferred Club privileges.
These ocean front rooms offer indoor and outdoor living space, and benefit from the Preferred Club privileges.
This suite is has a master bedroom adjacent to a large living and dining area, fitted with kitchenette. Outdoors, there is a private terrace with plunge pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the oceanfront.
This Presidential Suite has over 250sqm of space, a large master bedroom with king-size bed, and a living and dining area seating up to 6 guests.
Dreams Riviera Cancun operates an extensive all-inclusive programme, the Unlimited-Luxury experience, which consists of the following.
Food and Beverage
• Gourmet, a la carte dining
• International and domestic top-shelf spirits
• Natural fruit juices and soft drinks
• Daily refreshed minibar with beer, water, soft drinks
• Sip, Savour and See dine around programme with selected resorts
• Land activities
• Non-motorised water sports
• Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
• Nightly entertainment
• Theme parties
• 24-hour room and concierge service
• Pool and beach wait service
• Daily maid service
*Some activities and services will incur an additional charge.
World Cafe is an international buffet restaurant, open for breakfast 07:00-11:00, lunch 12:30-16:00, dinner 18:00-23:00 and late night bites 23:00-06:00.
Savour authentic Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Himitsu serves a fusion of Pan-Asian dishes. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Enjoy Italian and Mediterranean cuisine at Portofinos. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Savour freshly-grilled local and international seafood specialities at Oceana. Enjoy magnificent ocean views from the rooftop. Open for breakfast 08:00-10:00, lunch 11:00-17:30 and dinner 18:30-23:00.
Serving your grilled favouritesm, including steaks and freshly-caught seafood, the Seaside Grill is open for lunch 11:00-17:30 and dinner 18:30-23:00.
An adult-only dining option, Bordeaux serves fine French cuisine. Open 18:00-23:00.
CoCo Cafe offers fresh pastries, rich coffees and deli snacks, Coco Café is open 07:00-23:00.
Indulge in made-to-order snacks and refresh with cool beverages at the Barefoot Grill. Open 11:00-18:00.
Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and cool beers at any of the 6 bars and lounges in resort, including Barracuda beachside bar, Desires music lounge and Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Perfectly situated between the buzzing city of Cancun and the upmarket holiday resort of Playa del Carmen, Dreams Riviera Cancun is set along the stunning beachfront.
• Cancun International Airport: 25km
• Cancun Centre: 37km
• Playa del Carmen: 38km
• Puerto Morelos Restaurants and Bars: 10 minute drive
• Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya: 30 minute drive
• El Tinto Golf Course: 30 minute drive
• Xcaret Eco Park: 45 minute drive
• Tulum Mayan Ruins: 1 hour 20 minute drive
• All rooms excluding the Preferred Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite can accommodate 2 children when sharing with 2 adults
• Choose from six à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, and a grill
• 24-hour room service available
• 3-12 years
• Planetarium kid’s theatre
• Pyramid climbing wall
• Splash fountains
• Playground area
• Indoor games room
• Arts and crafts
• Pinata competitions
• Weekly campout adventures
• Big-screen movies by the Barefoot area
• Sandcastle contests
• Dedicated room for infants