‘Exceptional Staff, Cuban Entertainment’
An enchanting Cuban getaway along the palm-fringed beaches of Playa de Varadero, the Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and overlooks the glistening waters of the Atlantic on Cuba’s north coast. Offering exceptional dining, including authentic Italian fare in Don Alfredo and fiery Cuban cuisine in Ranchón Bucanero, the resort also offers an extensive all-inclusive plan to satisfy foodies. Each room is elegantly furnished and equipped with modern amenities, and boast superb views of the gardens, pools or ocean from their private terrace. Entertainment is fantastic, with nightly performances, on-site sports such as tennis, basketball and a fully-equipped fitness centre, as well as exciting water sports like kayaking and windsurfing.
In Our Opinion‘An ideal Caribbean choice for families, with an on-site Mini Club for kids to explore, learn and have a great time!’
These classic double rooms include a choice of bed configuration, either one king-size bed or two twin beds for a small family. Rooms include a welcoming outdoor terrace area with views of the lush gardens, swimming pool or ocean.
These intimate rooms include a king-size bed, perfect for couples situated in a quiet area of the resort.
Iberostar Playa Alameda offers an extensive all-inclusive option, which consists of the following.
Food and Beverage
• Breakfast in the Main Restaurant
• Lunch in the Main Restaurant or in Ranchon
• Dinner in the Main Restaurant or a la carte restaurants
• Snacks from 11:00-18:00, and 23:00-07:00
• National and international alcoholic drinks from 21:00-02:00
• Non-alcoholic drinks, 24 hours
• On-site sports
• Beginner scuba diving lessons
• Non-motorised water sports
The Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel is nestled on the sandy beaches of Playa de Varadero on Cuba’s northern coast and conveniently close to Varadero’s town centre.
• Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport: 42km
• José Martí International Airport: 135km
• Varadero Yacht Charter: 20 minute walk
• Varahicacos Ecological Reserve: 5 minute drive
• Varadero Beach: 20 minute drive
• Josone Park: 20 minute drive
• Saturno Cave: 40 minute drive