Bed & breakfast
Other options include:
‘Distinctive Architecture in Harmony with the Land’
Perfectly located in the sheltered Bay of Pissouri where its charming low rise Cypriot Village-style blends seamlessly into the landscape; a charming resort with many unique features. Families, groups of friends and couples will all find their own way to enjoy the Columbia Beach Resort which offers superb suites, diverse activities and intimate restaurants, it is also in a great location for exploring the many cultural sites of the area. Golfers will find no less than four championship golf courses nearby, Secret Valley, Aphrodite Hills, Elea Golf Club designed by Nick Faldo or Minthis Hills; each offers attractive green fee discounts for resort guests
In Our Opinion
‘This resort has a delicate charm and strives to create the perfect place to absorb all that is magical about Cyprus; from it’s glorious beach and warm inviting lagoon to tempting restaurants and nearby cultural attractions we are sure that visitors will get much more than they expected!’
These suites are named after the cliffs that overlook the bay and can be found in the east corner of the main building. Enjoy a seating area, two balconies and sea views.
Composed of warm, neutral colours, the Executive Suite Inland View offers a large seating area a spacious balcony.
Enjoy prime residential comfort in an Executive Suite with pool views. Very much open plan in its setting, these suites feature a large seating area, a writing desk and a balcony.
Located on a small hill opposite the resort’s west entrance, the Executive Suite boasts panoramic views of the resort and the bay of Pissouri. Interiors feature a sleek marble bathroom and a large seating area.
These suites offer the perfect location by the pool, with tropical views of the local flora. Relax in the large seating area, or unwind on the balcony.
Ideal for families, these Two Bedroom Suites enjoy additional communal space and side sea views from a balcony. The suite is comprised of en-suite bathroom facilities and a full bathroom.
These suites are located on the executive floor of the west’s main building. Spacious and ideal for families, they boast two bedrooms and a separate sitting area. Enjoy unobstructed views of the pool and Pissouri bay from a balcony.
Elegantly decorated in light tones, the Junior Suite Pool View is a spacious accommodation outfitted with sophisticated paintings. A small seating area offers a social space, while the balcony boasts views of the resort pool.
Enjoy prime residential comfort with garden views in these suites. The interiors feature an open plan living space and extensive bathroom. Guests can acceess the suites via air-conditioned elevators from outside the resort's reception.
Presented with an open plan layout, the Junior Suite Sea View is decorated in neutral tones and some rooms feature gorgeous intricately designed furnishings. Enjoy views of Pissouri Bay from the comfort of a balcony.
Standing on its own small hill opposite the entrance to the hotel, these Executive Suites offer clear panoramic views of Pissouri Bay. The suite features a large seating area and a balcony and the suite is only steps away from the Mediterranean.
One of the larger suites at Columbia Beach Resort, these Family Suites are ideally large, with a separate bedroom and lounge area. Enjoy views of the gardens and around the pool.
These Two Bedroom Family Suites are the largest accommodation option at the resort and offer ultimate luxury. Perfect for families, the suite is located on the executive floor of the main building with two bedrooms and a seating area. The master bedroom is equipped with a plush king size elevated bed, while the second is aimed at the children with wooden double doors and two single beds.
Secluded away from the main resort, the Eagle’s Nest are blessed with a private plunge pool and spacious interiors. Enjoy views of the resort and the bay of Pissouri or relax in the large seating area.
Guests with even a passing interest in golf will find their stay at Columbia Beach Resort a most satisfying one. Four championship level 18 hole golf courses can be found in the local region surrounding Columbia Beach Resort. Street Valley and Minthis Hills are both par 72 courses, while Elea Golf and Aphrodite Hills are par 71.
Each course is within easy reaching distance of the hotel and offer excellent training facilities. A complimentary transfer to Secret Valley and Elea Estate can be organised any day of the week except for Tuesday and Thursday.
Columbia Beach Resort also offer a golf package consisting of:
• 7 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast
• 4 rounds of golf, one at each of the partnering golf courses
Additional supplements include:
• Welcome buffet dinner at Columbia Beach Hotel
• Meze dinner at the Apollo Tavern Restaurant
• Awards dinner at the Bacchus Gourmet Italian Restaurant
• Drinks package for dinner
• Transfers from either Larnaca or Pafos airport
• Transfers from any of the partnering golf courses
Columbia Beach Resort makes an idyllic location for your wedding day, the resort offers the following package to help you celebrate.
Option of venues:
• Eros Bar Terrace
• Oval Terrace
• Old Customs House
• All Saints Chapel
Choice of Entertainment Options
• Jazz band
• Traditional dancing show
• Violin and guitar duo
• String quartet
• DJ disco
Additional wedding amenities
• Upgrade of your suite for the whole duration
• Bottle of champagne and selected petit fours
• Flower arrangement in suite
• Enriched exotic fruit basket
• Candlelit dinner for two in Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant during stay
• Two tier wedding cake
• Bride & groom 45 minute full body massage
Conditions and Requirements
• Valid passports
• Passport number
• Marital status
• Birth certificate
• Decree absolute if applicable
• Death certificate if applicable
• Copies of witness passport
Bed & breakfast
Other options include:
Columbia Beach Resort is located to the south west of Cyprus overlooking the Mediterranean Sea in the bay of Pissouri. The hotel is 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 60 minutes from Larnaca International Airport.
• Paphos 24 miles
• Limassol – 22 miles
• Paphos International Airport – 9 miles
• Pissouri – 3 miles
Columbia Beach Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can house 1 or 2 children
• A dedicated children’s menu is available at Apollo Tavern, Atrium Restaurant, Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant, Cape Aspro Restaurant and Ouzeri
• Parents can book their child into the lunch session at Cub Life Creche (4 months – 47 months) between the hours of 13:00 and 15:00. The price is €25 plus food costs
Beach & Sea
• Beach is soft sand
• Blue flag beach
• The hotel features a children’s paddling pool
• A service called Learn2Swim is available to help children 4 years and above learn how to swim
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Table tennis
• Giant Jenga
• Greek lesson
• Backgammon lesson
• Swimming lesson intro
• Cooking demonstration
• Children’s sailing club
Cub Life Creche
• 4 months – 47 months
• Morning sessions 10:00 – 13:00
• Afternoon sessions 15:00 – 18:00
• Morning and afternoon sessions 10:00 – 13:00 and 15:00 – 18:00
• Open 6 days a week between April and October
• Morning sessions €35
• Afternoon sessions €28
• Morning and afternoon sessions 4 – 23 months €50
• Morning and afternoon sessions 24 – 47 months €40
• Babysitters for all ages are available
• €13 per hour for one child
• €15 per hour for two children