‘Sophisticated and Elegant with Unique and Thoughtful Extras’
Sitting right in the heart of beautiful and historic Dublin; The Westin overlooks the impressive Trinity College; Ireland’s oldest University, and is just a stones throw from the river Liffey which carves through the city. Perfectly located within walking distance of both the main shopping area in Dublin; Grafton Street, and the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), The Westin is ideal for either business or pleasure. Rooms and suites here are luxuriously simple with a range of stunning views and Westin’s signature Heavenly bed® as standard. The Westin features a tempting selection of places to eat and drink with the unique Atrium Lounge offering a serene spot for an elegant afternoon tea or glass of celebratory champagne. In the evening guests are treated to a dazzling display of alchemy with personal cocktails and atomised gin and tonics on offer. The Westin features fantastic facilities including an in room spa service and plenty of unique opportunities for the health conscious such as a 24 hour gym, ‘superfood’ options in the restaurants and a balance gear lending program to ensure guests can travel light but still keep fit.
In Our Opinion'A great base for exploring historic Dublin city and ideal for families with children of all ages'
The classic rooms at The Westin Dublin are contemporary and clean lines with neutral décor and plush furnishings.
Large and full of light, the Deluxe rooms feature luxurious furnishings and beautiful views.
Spacious and with fantastic views, the Deluxe suites allow guests to take in the impressive Trinity College and offer far reaching Central Dublin views.
Large and lavish, these Junior Suites offer an open plan feel features a living area, work area and spectacular bathroom.
As the name suggests, these rooms feature fantastic City views of one of Dublin’s oldest buildings; Trinity College or the Dublin Mountains.
Opulent and indulgent, the College Suite is spread over a huge area covering two floors with a private balcony offering spectacular Dublin views.
Named after famed Irish literary figures, the library suites are decadent and luxurious with the living room and study adjoined by a private spiral staircase.
• Gym – open 24 hours a day
• Spaces for meetings and events
• In room spa service – A range of treatments available from facials to massages and all in the comfort of your own room
• Balance gear lending – Guests are encouraged to leave their gym equipment at home and travel light as the Westin provides a service to rent workout gear (shorts, t-shirts, socks and trainers) for a small fee.
• Valet parking service - charges apply
Starwood preferred guests receive 10% discount as The Atrium Lounge and The Mint Bar in the Westin Dublin.
• The Guinness Storehouse – featuring a newly developed visitor centre involving a self-guided tour over 6 floors finishing at the Gravity bar offering unrivalled views of the city.
• Kilmainham Gaol (prison) – an integral part of the history of the nation; the Kilmainham Gaol is one of the largest decommissioned gaols in Europe. It has been adapted to feature multi-lingual audio-visual shows and has guided tours full of historical content.
• Dublin Castle – an impressive sight combining various types of architecture and design now with a restaurant and heritage centre to complete a fascinating day out.
• St. Stephens Green – Ireland’s best known Victorian public park; the green has spring and summer Victorian bedding in abundance creating an idyllic setting within this vibrant city.
Crowned by a spectacular glass roof the Atrium Lounge offers an elegant setting for guests to enjoy morning coffee, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea.
Starwood preferred guest members receive 10% discount at The Atrium Lounge
Monday – Friday 07:00 – 10:00
Saturday – Sunday 08:00 – 15:00
Offering an extensive breakfast menu, the Exchange Restaurant is a stylish and comfortable spot to start the day off with a healthy, superfood breakfast or indulge in a Full English breakfast with all the trimmings.
Concealed within the surroundings of an original bank vault the initial wonder of the Mint Bar is continued with the extensive list of spectacular alchemy and unique, personalised beverages.
Starwood preferred guest members receive 10% discount at The Mint Bar.
The Westin Dublin has an enviable location overlooking the historic Trinity College and is surrounded by the following attractions;
• The Guinness Storehouse
• Kilmainham Gaol (prison)
• Dublin Castle
• St. Stephens Green
Facilities to enrich the experiences of families include;
• Flexible rooms
• A range of extras available specifically for children
• Customised check-in service
• iPod docking stations
• ‘Sleep well’ child’s bath basket
• ‘Mummy I am here’ child locator bear – available for rent
For the children
• Kid’s treats on arrival
• 24-hour room service
• Family specials in the Atrium Lounge (Including pre-ordering)
• Children’s menu
• Supporting the healthy ‘food for kids’ campaign
Taking children to Dublin
• Welcome pack with Dublin’s top 10 kids activities and attractions
• Concierge to arrange tickets to various attractions
• Discounts available
• Taxi company providing booster seats
• Convenience store across the road from the hotel