‘Private, Flexible Safari for Ten to Fourteen Guests'
A natural extension to Cape Town and the Garden Route, and only 80 minutes from Port Elizabeth, this renowned malaria-free private game reserve is set in 10,000 hectares of pristine African wilderness it offers a combination of ‘Big-5’ and general game viewing from open vehicles with qualified game rangers and an expansive variety of fauna, flora and birdlife. The unique Kariega experience includes guided bush walks, river cruises, canoeing, fishing, an overnight bush camp activity, a spa and gym. The Homestead comprises seven spacious en-suite bedrooms, plus a bar and playroom for the children, it is perfect for the sole use of a group or family of between ten and fourteen people who will enjoy the services of a dedicated game ranger and chef.
In Our Opinion
‘This large and yet not overwhelming residence provides the perfect opportunity for a family or group of friends to write their own itinerary; with your own chef and game ranger your days can be as flexible as you like with days planned according to your own needs’
The Homestead comprises 5 ensuite bedrooms plus 2 further bedrooms that share a bathroom.
Kariega is unique in its offering of a diversity of activities which include:
• Safe hiking close to abundant game and birdlife on the eastern section of the game reserve
• Swimming in beautiful river pools surrounded by sub-tropical forest
• Malaria-free (no preventative medication needed)
• Safari drive twice daily scheduled at guest’s leisure
• All meals & selected beverages planned at guest’s leisure
• River cruises and walking safaris
• Private game ranger, host and private chef
• Use of whole house (bookings made per house)
• Beach trips by boat