‘Coral Reef Lagoon, Golf, Spa'
Conveniently located overlooking a coral reef lagoon, Long Beach is set on 1.3km of sandy golden beaches and features spacious accommodation options with modern amenities and a variety of restaurant and bar options with cuisine from across the world. A dedicated and complimentary kid’s club is ideal for families, and there is a fully equipped fitness centre, nearby golf courses and sea spa.
In Our Opinion
'Those who enjoy a little edgy design and modern touches will enjoy the concept here'
The Junior Suite features a king-size bed and views across the gardens facing the sea.
This suite is in a bungalow-style room with a private terrace and direct garden access.
This suite features a king-size or double bed with a private terrace and sea views.
This suite features a bingalow style ground floor room with either a king-size or double bed and a furnished terrace.
This suite has direct access to the beach with butler service, a private creek and lagoon.
This family suite is located on the ground or first floor and features a private furnished terrace or balcony.
This suite is situated on the ground floor and has a large living area and private furnished terrace.
This luxurious resort makes the ideal location for your romantic escape as newlyweds to Mauritius.
Honeymoon package includes:
• One t-shirt, one pareo & one fruit platter on arrival
• One romantic dinner for two
• One bottle of sparkling wine
• One free 60-minute massage per adult, 10 nights minimum stay (valid until 6 Jan 2019). In-spa 10.00 to 15.00
• One free 45-minute massage per adult, 7 nights minimum stay (valid 7 Jan 2019 to 6 Jan 2020). In-spa 10.00 to 15.00
Date of travel must fall within 9 months of wedding date and a copy of the wedding certificate presented on booking and arrival. Subject to availability.
An All-Inclusive package is offered at this hotel which comprises:
Food & beverage
• Le Marché - early bird continental breakfast (reservation required)
• Le Marché – buffet breakfast, dinner, themed buffets
• Sapori – lunch (5 days) & dinner (6 days) a-la-carte
• Chopsticks – Sunday Asian brunch, lunch (5 days) & dinner (6 days) a-la-carte
• Tides – breakfast a-la-carte included for Beach Front & Suite & above
• Tides lunch a-la-carte, afternoon snacks, ice cream & milkshakes
• Tides dinner a-la-carte (6 days)
• Hasu - dinner with credit of Rs900 per guest per day on food (a la carte choice, 6 days, over 16s)
• Sands Beach Bar & Pub, Ile aux Cerfs, lunch
• Tides - hot & cold beverages & local cocktails 09.30 to 17.00
• Pool menu with snacks and choice of ice-creams 10.30 to 17.00
• Shores - selection of cocktails 09.00 to 02.00
• Beach Service - hot & cold beverages & snacks 10.30 to 17.00
• Lunch snack boxes for excursion days on request (24hrs notice required)
• Choice of imported quality wines (red/white/rosé)
• Imported quality sparkling wine
• Spirits, aperitifs & digestives: locally bottled & selected imported spirits i.e. whiskey, gin, vodka,
martini, brandy, cognac, selection of rums and liquors
• Choice of international cocktails
• Choice of local beers
• Local mineral waters, soft drinks & milkshakes
• Minibar - soft drinks, juice, water, beer and local snacks – filled daily
• Tea and coffee facilities in room
• Use of steam bath, relaxation areas of the Sea Spa
• Use of pools
• Beach umbrellas & sunbeds
• Beach & pool towels
• Usage of tennis centre, gym & sports centre & lap pool
• Beach-volley, croquet, table tennis, bocce ball
• Football, climbing wall, multi-sport field, archery & jogging track
• Fitness classes, pilates, yoga, zumba
Golf at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
• Unlimited green fees (18-hole, PAR 72) reservation required (applies 7 Jan to 21 Jan 2019)
• Scheduled bus shuttle and taxi boat daily within operating hours (pre-booking required)
Excursions & Sunexclusives
• Access to Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island including free boat transfer from Pointe Maurice (complimentary until 6 Jan 2019 – a fee is payable after this date)
Water Sports at the Boat House
• Water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, kayak, pedal boat, stand-up paddle
• Snorkelling, glass bottom boat trip, aqua-gym
Angels Kids Club
• The Angels Kids Club 2-11 years
• Waves Teens Club 12-71 years
• Nightly entertainment - live music, shows or DJ
• Drinks or food items not indicated as part of SunInclusive Holiday Package on menu
• Drinks / food not indicated as part of “Sun-Lifestyle-Gourmet Package on menu
• Wine and snacks from the mini bar
• Cigars and cigarettes
• Telephone, fax, e-mail and postal services
• Laundry, ironing service & dry-cleaning
• Items from hotel boutiques
• Car, scooter and bicycle rental
• Golf equipment and balls
• Private lessons (golf, tennis, sailing, personal trainer, etc.)
• Room service
• Sea Spa (treatments, hairdresser and beauty salon)
• Deep sea fishing, kite surfing, diving, parasailing & sailing school
• Other excursions
• Babysitter services
• Doctor and medication
• High speed internet for downloading & streaming
* Denotes an activity with an additional charge
Please note, there is an Island Sustainability Fee of MUR 100 inclusive of VAT per person, per round of golf. Golfers will be charged at check-in at the golf pro shop and will have the option to sign on their room account. The fee is only applicable to golfers at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club.
Hasu serves a la carte authentic Japanese cuisine served in a sushi, grill and yakitori bar. Open from 18:30 - 22:00.
Long Beach is located on the east coast of Mauritius, an hour away (32 miles) from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport and overlooking a 700 metre long beach.
• Belle Mare Beach - 27-minute walk
• Palmar Beach - 3.8 miles
• Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club - 13 miles
Long Beach welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
There are two clubs at the resort for both children and teenagers, details of which can be found below.
• Special menus of buffets and barbecues are available at the Angels Kids Club
• There is a dedicated children’s pool in the kid’s club
• Children are also welcome in the main pool
• Medical room with qualified nurse 08:30 to 22:00
• Doctor on call 24 hours a day
Angels Kids Club
• 2 – 11 (children between the age of 2-3 must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter)
• Open daily from 10:00 – 17:00 and from 19:00 – 22:00
Indoor Activities include:
• Arts and crafts
Outdoor Activities include:
• Wind surfing
• Nature excursions
• The Kids Club also has its own 33sqm pool
• 12 – 17
Indoor Activities Include:
• Cyber Café with video games
• Table football
• Table tennis
• Juice bar
Outdoor Activities Include:
• Barbecues around a camp fire
• Sports and recreation facilities
• Babysitting available at extra charge
• Booking at least 12 hours in advance