Bed & Breakfast
'Secluded Beach Location, All Inclusive Fun'
Providing all the charm associated with the island of Mauritius, Merville Beach, Grand Baie is a relaxed all inclusive hotel situated on a beautiful stretch of sand in a secluded bay in the north of country. Its thatched roof bungalows are dotted about the lush tropical gardens and feature bright cheery interiors and invigorating views of the resort gardens and the Indian Ocean. Being close to Grand Baie makes exploration easy and provides an alternative night time dining and entertainment option, as well as a fabulous shopping town to discover by day. The charming hotel features a good selection of land and water sports as well as a spa and fitness centre. The main restaurant features local artists who will compliment your evening dining experience with music.
In Our Opinion
‘A good choice for couples who like a relaxed atmosphere and Creole flavour; it is convenient for Grand Baie centre making it a perfectly secluded yet accessible destination’
A collage of effervescent colours greets you upon entry to the Standard Room. Located in the main building, the room is furnished with a small lounge area and a balcony – providing social and relaxation spaces.
Located in a garden court, the Superior Room is partially sea facing and features a balcony. A strong creole influence runs throughout the room, a blend of vivid décor and soft, cosy lounging facilities.
If you like the thought of a private cottage, with views of the crystal waters, the Bungalow Deluxe Room is the abode for you. Ideal for families with the option of interconnecting, the Bungalow Deluxe Room is warm and features a terrace and sleek bathroom.
There are 12 rooms located in the garden court and 4 in the main building, all rooms have beachfront views and feature a spacious open-plan living area.
The Family Deluxe Room chooses to emphasis an immaculate and pristine image with snowy white décor and smatterings of blue furnishings. Ideal for families with two bedrooms, the thatched roof accommodation offers garden views from a generous sized balcony and a modern, stylish bathroom. Guests staying in the Family Deluxe Room are also treated to their own holiday journal.
Merville Beach Grand Baie operates an All Inclusive option which consists of the following.
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast at Le Badamier restaurant
• Lunch and snacks at Badamier Restaurant, Pizzeria and at the bar
• Picnic basket available and must be requested at reception 24 hours in advance
• Dinner at Le Badamier Restaurant – buffet or set menu
• Afternoon tea at the bar 15:30 – 17:30
• Soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, house-wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails and spirits at Le Badamier, Le Terrasse bar and Pizzeria.
• Each restaurant and bar has an All Inclusive beverage menu available
• Mini bar with water, juices, soft drinks and beers
• Beach service
• Poolside service
• Room service 07:00 – 23:00
• Free Wi-Fi service
• Yoga and stretching
• Access to the sauna and steam room
• Plunge pool
• Spa garden
• Live music
• Mauritian dance shows
Land & Water Sports
• Water skiing
• Glass bottom boat
• Pedal boats
• Small catamaran
• Mini sailing
• Unlimited access to the gym centre
• Floodlit tennis court
• Table tennis
• Bocce balls
• Beach volleyball
• All Inclusive starts upon arrival at the hotel and finishes at noon on the day of departure
• Duration of stay must be on the same meal plan
• No compensation in cash or kind is offered for non-consumed items
• Families and groups of friends must always be on the same package, also including children and teenagers
• All drinks and food items are for personal consumption only and must be ordered one at a time.
• Drink and food items may not be shared with a person has not opted in to the all-inclusive package
• Items that are not included in applicable menus
• Cigars, cigarettes, shisha
• Telephone calls / fax / laptop rental / postal service
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Items from the hotel boutique
• Bicycles and car rental
• Private lessons (tennis, sailing, kite surfing and fitness)
• Treatments at the spa, hairdresser and beautician
• Scuba diving
• Deep sea fishing
• Special evenings, events and dinners
Tailor made treatments are concocted to respond to your body’s needs, including massages, scrubs and facials. Take part in invigorating yoga classes and a rigorous vitality programme. Designed to reinvigorate your body and mind.
Open 09:00 – 20:00.
The hotel is situated in Grand Baie in the north of Mauritius; Grand Baie is famous for its restaurants, bars, shopping and nightlife
• Airport 75km (1hr 15 minutes’ drive)
• Port Louis 25km (40 minutes’ drive)
Merville Beach Grand Baie welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Accommodation can hold between 1 & 2 children
Beach & Sea
• Beach is full of golden sand
• Shallow water
• Medical facilities available on site
Merville Kids Club
• 0 – 11 (children under the age of 3 need to be accompanied by a parent or babysitter)
• 09:00 – 20:00
• Arts & crafts
• Face painting
• Indoor games
• Beach games
• Babysitting service