Bed and breakfast
‘Mauritian Paradise With Fun For All The Family’
Conveniently located between Grand Bai and Port Louis to the west coast of Mauritius, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a charming addition to the Beachcomber family. The resort is blessed with a pristine beach and surrounded by picturesque waters, creating a laid-back atmosphere. There are seven popular sea facing room types, each spacious and welcoming, while the three exquisite restaurants serve a menagerie of delicious culinary delights. Drop off the children at the comprehensive kids club and experience a wealth of activities, from snorkelling and diving to tennis and mountain biking.
In Our Opinion
‘Families will love this exhilarating resort as there is plenty of activities to partake in. If, however, you need to relax, Le Spa provides a range of stimulating treatments designed to rejuvenate the body and mind.’
Stylish and elegant rooms with plenty of space and modern amenities.
The Executive Suite is convenient for corporate guests, or for those who still require a little bit of business with their pleasure. This spacious suite offers a refined comfort and incorporates a sleek wooden style to its living room and dining area. Outside there is also a furnished terrace.
The Junior Suite comprises of a bedroom, with a king size bed and sleek bathroom. Outside there is a furnished terrace that overlooks the resort’s gardens.
A large suite with an abundance of space, the Senior Suite offers uninterrupted views of the beach and the sea beyond. The décor and layout of the room allows for seamless style and movement through the bedroom and the ensuite bathroom, right through to the dining area and the lounge. Outside, there is a furnished terrace for delightful meals in the sun.
The Superior First Floor Room is bathed in soothing tones and a cosy ambiance. The accommodation offers a lounge and sleek bathroom, as well as a terrace which overlooks a lush garden.
Mixing bright, summery tones with crisp white linens and soothing décor, the Superior Room Ground Floor is a spacious bedroom which extends out to a delightful lounge area and terrace that overlooks the garden.
Surrounded by luxuriant gardens and a light atmosphere that illuminates this spacious abode, the Deluxe Room features strong rattan and dark wood as well as glorious marble fittings. Inside there is plush bedroom, and sleek bathroom.
As the name suggests, these villas are perfect for families looking for quality time together with the option of their own space should they require it. The interior of the abode comprises of two bedrooms, one of which is specifically designed for children. Both rooms have ensuite facilities and there is either a terrace or balcony depending on the apartment’s location.
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa offers an All-Inclusive package which includes:
Food & Beverage
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Unlimited selected wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Sandwiches served from noon to 17:30 at Corail Bleu Bar
• Unlimited selected drinks at Corail Bleu Bar
• Pastries from 15:30 – 17:30 at Corail Bleu Bar
• Mini bar: soda, fruit juice, beer and water
• Complimentary tea and coffee in room
Entertainment & Services
• Pool service
• Beach service (selected items only)
• A choice of free land and water sports
• Sports centre: cardio/body building/aerobics
• Access to the sauna and hammam
• Kids club
• Dinner at La Casa
• Lobster nights and theme evenings at L’Horizon
• Wines, spirits and drinks outside of selection
• Alcoholic drinks and snacks available at the mini-bar
• Room service
• Telephone, fax, e-mail and postal services
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Items and hotel boutiques
• Rentals of cars and bicycles
• Tennis balls
• Spa treatments
• Hairdresser and beautician
• Spinning/Pilates and power plate
• Deep-sea fishing
Honeymoon package includes:
• Chilled Champagne on arrival
• Fresh fruit plate in room
• Two course lunches offered daily at selected restaurant
• Gift voucher to spend at the Beachcomber boutique
• One romantic candlelight dinner setup
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Applicable for arrivals between 20 December 2015 and 19 December 2016.
Honeymoon must be within 12 months of wedding date and a copy of the wedding certificate will be required on arrival.
Subject to availability.
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa makes an ideal choice for a romantic occasion; the resort offers the following to help you celebrate:
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Decorated wedding location
• Separate room for the bride before the ceremony
• Celebration breakfast in room
• Bridal bouquet
• Groom’s button hole
• Wedding cake for 10 persons
Beachcomber Luxury Package
• All inclusions of the classic package
• One bottle of champagne and canapés after the ceremony
• Hair and make-up for the bride, including trial session
• Bride’s spa treatment including manicure, pedicure and massage
• Groom’s spa treatment with body polish and massage
• Special four-course wedding dinner in a private location
• Romantic in-room setup
• Gift from the hotel
• Three copies of the first three pages of the passports required
• Three copies of the birth certificate issued not 3 months before wedding date
• Three copies of the divorce certificate, or death of spouse if applicable
• Application form filled in and signed by the bride and groom
• Beachcomber package is compulsory
• A divorced bride-to-be getting married within 10 months of divorce must take pregnancy test
• All documents should be sent to the hotel at least 45 days prior to the wedding date
A la carte items
Can be added to your ceremony for an additional fee
• Bridesmaid bouquet
• Cache peigne
• Table bouquet
• Flowers arch
• Pressed flowers
• Photographer and prints
• DVD film
• Guitarist, harpist, duo, trio, Sega group, jazz band, violinist or DJ
• Swedish massage
• Back and neck massage
• Sports massage
• Oriental massages
• Facial care
• Four single cabins
• One double cabin
• Locker room and showers
Please note that guests under the age of 15 are not permitted in Le Spa.
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is located on the west coast of Mauritius, between Grand Baie and Port Louis.
• Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport – 38 miles
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay
• The Family Apartment features a room specifically designed for children
• Le Superbe offers children a dedicated space equipped with small tables and chairs
• A doctor is on call
• First-aid kit available
• Infirmary on site
Beachcomber Kids Club
• 3 – 12
Indoor Activities include:
• Fruit salad making
• Henna tattoos
• Sarong fashion show
• Video games – Nintendo Wii
Outdoor Activities include:
• Crab hunting
• Sweet hunt
• Excursion to the aquarium
• Glass-bottom boat trips
• Small line fishing
Additional Services & Facilities At Kids Club
• Personalised welcome
• Gifts on arrival
• Baby-sitters are available
• Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance
• Transport is at guest’s charge