‘Boutique Oceanside Resort’
Shore Club in South Beach, Miami and is a boutique ocean-side resort hotel designed in an art deco style. It features labyrinth gardens, swimming pools, a gym and an outdoor terrace. The hotel has a spa, a Skybar, and a restaurant with indoor seating as well as an outdoor terrace overlooking the swimming pool.
In Our Opinion
'Shore Club, South Beach is particularly attractive after dark with lanterns lighting up the terrace and two infinity pools’
This room features a private balcony with a king-size bed and Mexican sandstone bathroom and wet area.
This room has a private balcony with partial views of the Atlantic Ocean and sandstone bathroom.
This room features either a king-size or queen bed, a bathroom with tub and wet room and views of the city or courtyard.
The Shore Club is on South Beach, Miami – the International Airport is a 25-minute drive.
• Bal Harbour shopping – 25 minutes on public transport
• Village of Merrick Park – one hour on public transport
• Bass Museum of Art – 3 minutes’ walk
• The Jackie Gleason Centre of Performing Arts - 6 minutes’ walk
• Colony Theatre – 20 minutes’ walk
• Miami Beach Golf Club – 1.7 miles
• Port of Miami – 3 miles/15-minute drive
• Marlins Park – 5.6 miles/15-minute drive
• Miami International Airport – 9.2 miles/22-minute drive
• Miami International Airport – 11.6 miles
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 867 139 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.