‘Central Location, Spa, Michelin-starred Restaurant’
Langham Place 5th avenue is in midtown Manhattan between the Empire State Building and Bryant Park. It features a Michelin starred restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and a bar. There is a spa and fitness centre – the hotel’s rooms have varied city views.
In Our Opinion‘A great location for exploring the sights – would also recommend trying the Blue Crab Spaghetti at the Ai Fiori restaurant.
Choose from a wonderful range of rooms and suites
This deluxe room features a king-size bed, seating area and bathroom with separate tub and shower.
This room features a deep soaking tub and separate rainfall shower, as well as a powder room and kitchen area.
This room is located on the 5th to 10th floors and feature one king-size or twin beds.
The magical metropolis of New York and the comfort and tranquillity of a luxury hotel, Langham Place is one of our favourites in the U.S.A honeymoon collection, and these are just some of the highlights:
• Explore the city with a central location in midtown Manhattan, close to the Empire State and Times Square
• Indulge in a Michelin Star dinner for two, in one of their private suites
• Toast your future with a hand crafted cocktail from Skylark lounge
• Relax with a couple’s massage in the brand new Chuan Spa
• Ice-skate in Central Park in the Winter, or take a bike in the Summer
Langham Place 5th Avenue is in midtown Manhattan between Bryant Park and the Empire State building and LaGuardia Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
• Grand Central Station – 0.5 miles
• Madison Square Gardens – 0.6 miles
• Rockefeller Centre – 0.9 miles
• Times Square – 1.1 miles
• Central Park – 1.6 miles