Bed and Breakfast
Meal Plan Options
• Half Board
• Full Board
Our personal travel specialists go above and beyond to give you the best luxury experience, and every holiday we create is tailored just for you by our experts.
‘Angsana Style, Perfect Phuket Location'
As part of the integrated resort of Laguna Phuket, this flagship Angsana property sits alongside white sand beaches on the renowned Bang Tao Bay facing the waters of the Andaman Sea. You will find 409 guest rooms which include 122 suites and 36 residences at the new Angsana Laguna Phuket where facilities include an Asian-inspired award-winning spa, beach club, water-sport activity hut and even a bespoke treehouse kids club. Golf enthusiasts will find a championship course nearby and a state of the art fitness facility which makes working out a pleasure! The resort has several restaurants and bars all innovatively designed to offer an enjoyable and stimulating dining experience.
In Our Opinion
‘The resort’s free-form pool runs through the resort covering 323 metres and truly it has to be seen to be believed, brilliant for adventurer’s and romantic pairings alike’
Located in a private enclave this villa is the most spacious residence in the resort. Developed to accommodate 8 people, perfect for families.
Located in an exclusive luxury villa community, these residences sit closer to the main resort than the Angsana Pool Residences. This villa is complete with its own private pool and spacious living areas.
With views across the lake, this room has a blacony and is brightly decorated with royal Thai purple artwork and modern furnishings throughout.
The Laguna Grand Room features a king-size bed, bathroom with tub and shower and views over the tropical garden or lagoon.
Decorated in shades of royal Thai purple, the Laguna Premier features a living room separated from the bedroom by a divider and a furnished balcony offering views of the island.
Private adjoining terrace, with exclusive access to the resorts 323m serpentine pool. Not recommended for children.
Located above the water these multi storey lofts are in an exclusive section of the resort. They are connected by walkways and have private jetties.
Located in an exclusive luxury villa community. This villa is complete with its own private pool and spacious living areas.
Located in between the palms of a tropical garden alongside the Resorts Lagoon.
Vibrant contemporary Thai Décor with living and dining areas with two large bedrooms.
Stylish and chic, this luxurious resort in Krabi makes an ideal location for your romantic occasion.
Honeymoon package includes:
• Welcome drinks
• Room upgrade to next room category
• Guaranteed king-size bed
• Honeymoon amenity in room
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Subject to availability.
A copy of the wedding certificate may be required as proof on check-in.
Honeymoon request must be stated on reservation.
Bed and Breakfast
Meal Plan Options
• Half Board
• Full Board
Specially catering to children this café offers healthier renditions of the favourites such as burgers, hotdogs and fries. Kids can also take part in fun activities before, during and after mealtime.
The resort is located in Bang Tao Bay, 21k south of Phuket International Airport and 20km (20 minutes) north of Phuket town. Airport transport by Benz E-Class can be arranged with the hotel for an additional cost. Please contact for further details.
• Wat Phra Nang Sang 8km
• Heroines Monument 8km
• Wat Phra Tong 8km
• Wat Chalong Monastery 29km
• Phuket FantaSea 7km
• Mai Khao Bay 19km
• Khao Bay 19km
• Phromthep Cape 35km
• Laguna Phuket’s Canal Village Boutiques & Galleries 5km
Families with children are given a very warm welcome; the resort is extremely family-friendly and offers great facilities for children of all ages.
• Laguna Premier Room accommodates 2 Adults + 2 Children
• Angsana Suite and Two bedroom loft have 2 bedrooms and are great for family accommodation.
• Angsana Pool Residence and Grand Pool Residence (3 and 4 bedroom) are ideal for for larger families and friends.
• Treehouse Kids’ Cafe exclusively for kids
• Early meals are available on request
• Outside of regular restaurant opening hours, room service is available 24/7
• Children 12 years and under dine for free when accompanied by a paying adult. This is based on one child per adult
• 50% off for children 4 to 12 years when accompanied by a paying adult ordering from the a la carte menu.
Beach & Sea
• The water is generally shallow at the entrance to the ocean with easy entry during normal weather conditions.
• During monsoon season (June-October) it is less suitable
• There is a separate shallow toddlers tub
• No lifeguard service
• First aid kits are available on-site
• Canal Village Clinic 3km off-site which has qualified nurses and doctors. This is available 24/7.
• Child/baby seats can be provided FOC on request
• Minibar can be emptied to accommodate milk bottles etc.
Family entertainment / activities
Most activities detailed in the main ‘facilities’ section are suitable for families with children such as:
• Beach volley
• Fitness activities
• Arts & crafts
Treehouse Kids’ Club
The Tree House Kids Club is aimed at providing a resort within a resort for 4 to 15-year olds and offers generous play space for children with or without their parents and features:
• Spread over two storeys
• Check-in area for little ones
• 4 separate areas linked by a covered walkway (library, arts and crafts laboratory, kid’s café and internet/video corner)
• Central covered performance area
• Featuring pint-sized facilities and furniture
• Brightly coloured tables, chairs
• Three playgrounds for 1 to 3years, 4 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years
• The latest versions of Wii, Play Station 3, and Kinect XBOX are available at the internet/video corner
• Sixty educational classes and enrichment programmes available from 9am to 9pm each day.
• Immersion in Thai culture, from traditional Thai dancing and Muay Thai instruction to cooking classes
• Courses in coconut leaf folding and local Thai games
• In the evenings, children will be able to perform their newly acquired skills on stage dressed in traditional Thai costumes.
• The Tree House Café serves all-time favourites
Tree House outdoor and sport activities
• Nature walk learning about local birds and other animals.
• Telescopes are provided and fun, educational stories are shared by the hotel’s staff
• Children may adopt trees and plant in the grounds
• A wide variety of games including non-motorised water sports
• Excursions to local points of interest
• Every day at 09.00 and 15.00 the resort’s in-house baby elephants visit the club to say hello. Kids can learn first-hand about elephants during this interactive visit.
• 1-3 (must be accompanied by a guardian or hire a babysitter, additional charges apply)
• 4-12 (Kids Club)
• 13-16 (teenager club)
• 09.00 to 21.00 every day
• Complimentary to guests
• Some optional activities may be at extra cost
Indoor Activities include
• Arts & Crafts
• Library (Storytelling)
• Toddler’s playground
Outdoor Activities include
• Various sport activities
• Arts & crafts
• Beach activities
Booking / hours
• Based on requirements and availability
• 1-16 (no particular restrictions)
• £4.50 per hour for 1 child (min 2 hrs)
• £6.60 per hour for 2 children (min 2 hrs)
Our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable travel concierge team are available to talk you through any questions, queries or concerns you may have about planning your next holiday. If you’re ready to start that conversation now, call us on 01204 269 010 but if not, schedule a call in with us below and a member of our concierge team will phone you to help you plan the holiday you deserve.