‘Beautiful Nautical Themed Hotel’
Taking its inspiration from the thriving waterfront location, the Peppers Seaport is designed to resemble a ship while the steep pitched gable roofs are reminiscent of old warehouses seen on docks. The accommodation at the hotel is spacious and cosy. Guests will love the pristine white décor and intense attention to detail in regards to the amenities.
In Our Opinion
‘Launceston features a multitude of attractions and this is a great place to base yourself to see the very best of what there is on offer. The hotel doesn’t have a pool or any dedicated children’s facilities and is therefore perhaps better suited to couples or guests travelling here on business’
The City View Studio is a stylishly appointed studio with pristine white décor and tasteful furnishings. Inside there is a lounge area and an en-suite bathroom and shower area. Guests will enjoy vistas over the city.
The City View Suite provides spacious living and dining areas alongside a fully equipped kitchen. The suite is elegantly appointed with charming furnishings and pristine white décor.
Peppers Seaport is located on the Tamar riverfront, only 5 minutes away from Launceston city centre
• Located where the North and South Esk River meet to become the Tamar River
• Launceston town centre: 5 minute walk
• Launceston Airport: 15 minute drive
• Mud Club Day Spa: Next door to hotel features spa treatments, beauty therapy fitness studio and Vichy showers
• Close to the Cataract Gorge reserve
• James Boag brewery ( recommended for wine lovers)
• Tamar Valley Wine Route: 30 minute drive