‘Beachfront Hideaway – Garden Sanctuary’
The Four Seasons Ocean Club is adjacent to the 5 mile sandy beach of Paradise Island off the coast of Nassau. Low rise buildings sit in 35 acres of landscaped lawns and gardens. Accommodation comprises of rooms and suites and each having a terrace or balcony. There are 3 outdoor pools, including one for families and one that is adults only, a spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, 3 restaurants and 2 bars.
In Our Opinion
‘Take time to wander through the Versailles Gardens, home to statues of Cupid and Psyche, and Augustian Cloister the remains of the 12th century French monastery. The Islands history will enchant and delight.’
Dune is positioned on the seafront. Serving imaginative French-Asian cuisine with a seafood twist and Bamanian spices. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A menu of French meets Mediterranean dishes overlooking the pool and gardens. Open during the day.
Perched above the Atlantic, steps from the beach, the Ocean Grill serves tasty grills and light fare throughout the day in a casual poolside setting. Open during the day.
Enjoy Bahamian cocktails and signature drinks alongside a light menu and live music overlooking the ocean. Open during the day.
Sample customised drinks created by master mixologists. Open 10.00 – 01.00.
Whether you prefer breakfast in bed, dinner on your private terrace or a picnic on the beach, The Ocean Club will bring exceptional dining day or night.
• Beach with beach attendants
• 3 outdoor pools including a family pool and adults only pool
• Tennis courts
• Fitness centre
• Yoga classes (complimentary)
• 8 Balinese-inspired spa villas
• Waterfall shower
• Outdoor jetted-bath
• Whirlpool bath
• Hair and Nail salon
• Fitness centre
• 24 hr concierge
• Shuttle service
• Tennis and Golf reservations
• Transportation and activity booking
• Excursion planning including water sports
• Personal attendant service for every room type
Families are allowed year-round at The Ocean Club Bahamas, and the resort offers the fol-lowing facilities and services to ensure families enjoy their stay.
• Kids' club house with entertainment area
Kids' For All Seasons
• Ages 4-12 years
• Fully-certified counsellors
• Arts and crafts
• Video games
• Sporting events
• Beach games
• Daily activity programme
• Babysitting available for ages 6 weeks-12 years
Choose between The Cloisters, Versailles Gardens, Versailles Terrace or The Beach Deck as a location for your dream Caribbean wedding.
Contact a Four Seasons Wedding Specialist who can advise on and simplify your wedding planning. The on-site expert will work with you to reserve dates, plan a schedule of events, co-ordinate food and drinks and assist with any special requests or arrangements.
Four Seasons Ocean Club is approximately 40 minutes from Nassau International Airport (NAS).
• Atlantis Marina - 10 minute walk
• Queen’s Staircase – 2 miles 9 mins by car
• National Art Museum - 3 miles 10 mins by car
• The Pirates of Nassau Museum – 3 miles 10 minutes by car
• Arawak Cay – 4 miles 14 mins by car