‘Tranquil Retreat on a Picturesque Riverbank’
Set on the banks of the idyllic Chao Phraya River, Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa is a peaceful escape from the city with its privileged riverside setting. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to fine dining and facilities, boasting 10 varied restaurants and bars as well as a rejuvenating spa and adjoining shopping centre. Other facilities include a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, tennis courts and fitness centre. Live music and traditional Thai dance performances are frequent at the resort, whilst those seeking to explore the city can hop on the complimentary boat ride to Saphan Taksin skytrain station which departs every 20 minutes. Each guest is treated to a private balcony, internet access and a ‘Handy’ smart phone to keep you connected.
In Our Opinion
'Escape the city with this luxurious riverside resort which boasts varied dining, excellent facilities and a warm welcoming atmosphere’
Enjoy handcrafted sushi, sashimi and raw food delicacies at this Japanese Teppanyaki steakhouse where chefs grill meats and seafood at your very table. Open for lunch and dinner.
Terracotta and sandstone décor emulates the Italian countryside and gives an authentic feel to this restaurant serving handmade pasta, pizzas from the wood-fired oven and offering a large wine collection. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Polynesian inspired dining room is home to fine Pacific Rim cuisine and live music. Open for dinner and Sunday brunch.
Dramatically set overlooking the Chao Phraya River and featuring a wide array of cuisine with open show kitchens. Succulent Thai barbecue is joined by traditional classic dance performances. Open for dinner.
Begin your morning on the al fresco terrace overlooking the river with a delectable international breakfast buffet.
Swim or walk up to this poolside bar which serves cocktails and light snacks. Open mid morning until evening.
Sit on the pier stretching over the river and indulge in a cocktail. Open for drinks from morning to midday and for dinner until midnight.
Boasting over 100 types of chocolate, mouth-watering cakes and scrumptious pastries – this is a chocolate lover’s dream. The menu also features coffees and hot chocolate as well as other snacks. Open from early morning until late night.
Cruise along Chao Phraya River whilst enjoying fine dining. Open for dinner.
Seats 60. A colonial-inspired lounge bar ideal for pre-dinner cocktails, relaxed evening nightcaps and live televised sports. Open from evening until late night.
• Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• Fitness club and sauna/steam room
• Tennis courts
• Cooking class
• Daily cultural show
• Muay Thai boxing ring
• Nightly live music
• Buisness centre
• Valet parking
• River cruise service to Saphan Taksin skytrain station/Robinson Department Store
• River cruise service to Asiatique night market & entertainment area
• Meeting & wedding facilities
Walk through pathways with luscious flowers to the peaceful garden courtyard where you can enjoy treatments as well as delicious cuisine inside a traditional sala. Four Deluxe Rooms offer garden views and a further three give ambient space for a traditional Thai massage.
The Handy is a smart phone which includes the following:
• Unlimited international & local calls to select destinations
• 3G data connectivity/WIFI accessibility
• Resort information
• Direct dial features/digital city guide
• Resort recommendations – restaurants/shopping/attractions
Kasara Benefits include:
• Personalised express check-in and check-out service, as well as a late check-out
• Complimentary late check-out of 15.00 (subject to availability)
• Kasara breakfast at Kasara Lounge 06.00 – 18.00 or the breakfast buffet at The Market
• High tea from 14.00 – 16.00
• Sundowner cocktails from 16.30 – 19.30
• Refreshing beverages available all day
• WiFi hotel-wide
• Laundry or pressing of four pieces per stay and a 20% discount on all additional items
• 15% discount on all single Anantara Spa treatments (exclude poolside and salon service)
• Personalised service of Kasara Lounge Associates
• iPads available, to be used at Kasara Lounge
The resort is located on the west bank of Chao Phraya River and around 45 minutes away from Suvarnabhumi international airport. There is a complimentary boat ride to Saphan Taksin skytrain station which departs every 20 minutes.
• The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo
• Wat Pho
• Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
• The National Gallery Museum
• Phra Thi Nang Vimanmek and Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall