‘Tranquillity & Tennis on the Chao Phraya; Close to Sky Train’
Away from the busy streets, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok sits peacefully on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. Welcoming guests for over 130 years, the hotel is renowned for its service, glamorous style and abundance of space – with guest rooms being a prime example. Featured, are nine restaurants and bars, with cuisine ranging from French and Thai to Chinese and Italian. Leisure facilities are just as varied and include two outdoor pools, a tennis court and spa.
In Our Opinion
'The perfect hotel for guests seeking luxury and opulence - with some of the most sumptuous rooms in the city and one of the world's most beautiful spas gracing the premises'
Al fresco dining by the Chao Phraya River. Featuring Indian tandoori ovens, an open fire rotisserie and a sushi counter. Open for breakfast from 07:00 to 10:30, and dinner from 19:00 to 22:30.
Great place to enjoy afternoon tea, with several photographs of famous former guests. Open from 12:00 to 18:00.
• Two outdoor swimming pools
• One outdoor tennis court
• Fitness centre
• Complimentary Tai Chi & yoga classes
• Thai cooking school
• Business centre
• Meeting facilities
• Boutique shop
The Oriental Spa
The spa is set in a restored century-old teakwood house and takes a holistic approach towards therapies. Open daily from 09:00 to 22:00.
• Ten treatment rooms with private shower & steam facilities
• Three treatment rooms dedicated to facial therapy
• Five specialty suites – including four with private vitality pools
• Moroccan Rhassoul
• Relaxation lounge
• Spa boutique
Guests who stay at the Mandarin Oriental on their honeymoon will receive the very best service, stunning city views, an abundance of things to do, and this exclusive honeymoon package.
Honeymoon offer includes:
• Heart shaped chocolate
• Assortment of small chocolates
• Bottle of chilled wine
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Subject to availability.
Copy of marriage certificate may be required as proof.
The Mandarin Oriental welcomes families with children and provides the following:
Sanook Sanook Kid's Club
• For ages 3 - 14
• Open from 15.00 until 23.00
• Art and crafts programme / games / cultural activities
• Bathtubs and amenities
• Professional pre-bookable service available
• Children's menu available
Mandarin Oriental Bangkok is on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, 30 minutes away from Bangkok International Airport by car. The sky train is within walking distance.
• Bangkok International Airport: 30 minutes by car
• Close to a great range of shops and retail outlets
• Located close to the shores of the Chao Phraya River
• Within easy reach of Krungthep Kreetha Golf Course
• Khoa San Road (popular tourist destination)
• Sirriraj Hospital Museum