‘Tree-top suites and unbeatable facilities’
Sister of the neighbouring Coral Reef Club, The Sandpiper Barbados is run by the friendly Capaldi family. It is located in tropical gardens of coconut palm bougainvillaea and hibiscus and leads onto the beach. There is a free transfer for guests to the Spa at Coral Reef, which takes a couple of minutes and there are a gym and tennis court on-site. The island features many great golf courses and water sports on the beach include Hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and paddle boarding.
In Our Opinion
‘This is a well known, prestigious and well established Barbados hotel that deserves every one of its many great reviews, and guests may benefit from activities and services available at nearby sister hotel, Coral Reef Club'
Serving Caribbean cuisine and International favourites with menus that change five times per week. Open for dinner. There is a BBQ dinner accompanied by live steel pan music.
Serving lunch and cocktails set on the beach.
Celebrate your honeymoon at The Sandpiper with their exclusive honeymoon package.
Sun, Moon and Stars package 2021 include:
Children are welcome year-round at The Sandpiper and there are various family-friendly amenities and activities on offer:
• Two bedroom suite can sleep up to 5 persons
• Children’s room service dinner, 17:30-19:00
• Chef will prepare blended food for babies
• Children’s playground at the sister hotel
• Family activity programme including sailing and swimming
• Complimentary non-motorised watersports
• Babysitting available, fees apply
• Cribs, mosquito nets, monitors on request
• Bottle sterilisers, kettles on request
• Play pens, children’s books on request
The Sandpiper Barbados makes an ideal destination for your special day, and the resort offers a range of wedding services to help you celebrate.
Wedding Package 2021 includes:
• Minister’s fee
• Ceremony cost
• License and stamp
• Return transfers to Wildey for license
• Location décor
• Bridal bouquet
• Grooms button hole
• Champagne breakfast for two
• Single tier wedding cake
• Bottle of Champagne
Cost available on request
Minimum of 10 persons, 5 night stay required.
Prices are guidelines, please enquire for further information
The Sandpiper is situated on the west coast of Barbados, directly on the beachfront in the parish of St. James.
• Coral Reef Club (sister hotel): 650m
• St. James: 1.5km
• Grantley Adams International Airport: 28km
• Limegrove Cinemas: 5 minute walk
• West Mall Shopping Centre: 8 minute walk
• Sandy Lane Golf Course: 5 minute drive
• Apes Hill Golf Course: 10 minute drive
• Royal Westmoreland Golf Course: 5 minute drive