‘Haven for the Active; Paradise for the Relaxed’
Surrounded by tropical gardens, with a palm-studded beach and featuring a number of pools, the lavish Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa is a haven for relaxation but also offers a variety of activities for all ages and interests. Being an all-inclusive resort under the Dreams Unlimited-Luxury® scheme, you'll enjoy premium brand drinks and most activities at no extra cost making budgeting that much easier. The resort offers a range of gourmet a la carte and buffet restaurants, as well as swim-up bars and lounges.
In Our Opinion
‘The resort has cleverly balanced the needs of families and couples to keep everyone happy with adult-only dining and bars, plus a spa, and for children a kids club’
World Cafe is an international buffet restaurant, open for breakfast 07:00-11:00, lunch 12:30-16:00, dinner 18:00-23:00 and late night bites 23:00-06:00.
Savour authentic Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Himitsu serves a fusion of Pan-Asian dishes. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Enjoy Italian and Mediterranean cuisine at Portofinos. Open for dinner 18:00-23:00.
Savour freshly-grilled local and international seafood specialities at Oceana. Enjoy magnificent ocean views from the rooftop. Open for breakfast 08:00-10:00, lunch 11:00-17:30 and dinner 18:30-23:00.
Serving your grilled favouritesm, including steaks and freshly-caught seafood, the Seaside Grill is open for lunch 11:00-17:30 and dinner 18:30-23:00.
An adult-only dining option, Bordeaux serves fine French cuisine. Open 18:00-23:00.
CoCo Cafe offers fresh pastries, rich coffees and deli snacks, Coco Café is open 07:00-23:00.
Indulge in made-to-order snacks and refresh with cool beverages at the Barefoot Grill. Open 11:00-18:00.
Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and cool beers at any of the 6 bars and lounges in resort, including Barracuda beachside bar, Desires music lounge and Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Dreams Spa by Pevonia*
A tranquil hub of pampering and pleasure, the Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers a full spa menu of relaxing body treatments and rejuvenating therapies.
*Some activities and services will incur an additional charge.
Dreams Riviera Cancun operates an extensive all-inclusive programme, the Unlimited-Luxury experience, which consists of the following.
Food and Beverage
• Gourmet, a la carte dining
• International and domestic top-shelf spirits
• Natural fruit juices and soft drinks
• Daily refreshed minibar with beer, water, soft drinks
• Sip, Savour and See dine around programme with selected resorts
• Land activities
• Non-motorised water sports
• Cooking, cocktail, dance and Spanish lessons
• Nightly entertainment
• Theme parties
• 24-hour room and concierge service
• Pool and beach wait service
• Daily maid service
• All rooms excluding the Preferred Club Ocean Front Honeymoon Suite can accommodate 2 children when sharing with 2 adults
• Choose from six à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, and a grill
• 24-hour room service available
• 3-12 years
• Planetarium kid’s theatre
• Pyramid climbing wall
• Splash fountains
• Playground area
• Indoor games room
• Arts and crafts
• Pinata competitions
• Weekly campout adventures
• Big-screen movies by the Barefoot area
• Sandcastle contests
• Dedicated room for infants
Perfectly situated between the buzzing city of Cancun and the upmarket holiday resort of Playa del Carmen, Dreams Riviera Cancun is set along the stunning beachfront.
• Cancun International Airport: 25km
• Cancun Centre: 37km
• Playa del Carmen: 38km
• Puerto Morelos Restaurants and Bars: 10 minute drive
• Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya: 30 minute drive
• El Tinto Golf Course: 30 minute drive
• Xcaret Eco Park: 45 minute drive
• Tulum Mayan Ruins: 1 hour 20 minute drive