‘Golf, Surfing and Spa'
This expansive resort offers a choice of four residential areas, Nizuc, Sunrise, Golf Villas and Moon Grand, each with their own spacious style and plentiful facilities. Fun and activities are high on the agenda at Moon Palace Cancun - from learning to surf on the Flowrider to mini-golf and games for kids and teens at the Playroom and Wired Teens Lounge. Golfers will love the 27 holes over 3 Jack Nicklaus Signature courses while spa lovers can treat themselves to relaxing therapies at the Awe Spa. Non motorised watersports are included in the package. Guests can choose from 12 different restaurants, sampling cuisine from across the world, including Italian, Asian, Brazilian and Mexican.
In Our Opinion
‘We love the diverse range of activities by day and entertainment by night at this friendly fun-loving resort’
With a choice of bed configurations, this bright rooms offers with panoramic views of the lushly landscaped resort.
Perfect for golfers, this suite includes a screened terrace with views over the verdant course, as well as a private golf cart for personal use.
This intimate room includes a double whirlpool tub and a private balcony overlooking the verdant resort gardens.
These delightful rooms provide stunning sweeping views of the Caribbean from your private balcony.
Situated on the ocean front, this bright and airy room brings the sounds of the ocean into your bedroom and provides ideal accommodation for a couple.
The Concierge Level rooms are plushly furnished and come with added amenities to enhance your stay, including a private beach lounge area and a candlelit dinner for two.
Guests who stay in the Wellness Suite benefit from direct pool access from your private terrace, as well as a range of added amenities including a sports kit, upgraded premium spirits and access to the aqua spinning bikes.
Comprising of two connecting Superior Deluxe Garden View rooms, this is ideal accommodation for a family, with one room including a king-size bed, and another with two double beds. Special childrens' amenities are also included in this room type, including a family guide with activities schedule and L'Oreal kids bath amenities. Please note, this room is exclusively reserved for families travelling with children.
Moon Palace operates an all-inclusive package for guests, along with a resort credit of up to $2500 the longer you stay, to enable you to treat yourself to the extras that you consider most valuable.
Food and Beverage
• All meals and snacks, a la carte and buffet
• Unlimited wine by the bottle
• 24-hour room service
• Top shelf drinks
• All soft drinks
• 7 outdoor pools
• Earn resort credit of up to US $2500 the more nights you stay, use towards excursions, romantic dinners, spa treatments and activities
• Unlimited calls to US, Canada and Mexico
• Taxes and gratuities
Moon Palace makes an idyllic destination for your honeymoon, and the resort offers newlyweds the following package to help you celebrate.
Complimentary Honeymoon package includes:
• Mini honeymoon cake
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
• Complimentary honeymoon dinner at selected restaurants
• Two honeymoon T-shirts
• Breakfast in bed (upon request)
• Turndown service
• Honeymoon desk
• Late check-out until 18:00 (subject to availability)
Romance Honeymoon package includes:
• Inclusions of Complimentary Honeymoon package
• Couples 25 minute back massages
• Small flower arrangement
• King bed guaranteed
• Chocolate covered strawberries
• Keepsake bathrobes and slippers
• In-room aromatherapy and fragrance menu
Minimum of 3 night stay required.
Marriage certificate dated within 12 months must be shown on check-in.
Subject to availability.
Please enquire for further details and pricing.
The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in Cancun, which winds through dunes, jungle, and lakes.
• Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf
• Certified instructors
Book 3 nights or more at Moon Spa and Golf Club and you have the option to exchange their resort credit for unlimited rounds of golf including:
• Unlimited rounds of golf
• Transportation to and from the course
• Golf balls for practice
• Food and beverages at Moon Spa and Golf Club
• Golf cart rental at $38 per person-subject to change
Moon Palace Cancun makes an ideal choice for your special day, and the resort is happy to help you create a unique wedding that suits your needs and wishes. The resort has a wedding coordinator who can arrange the following services for you.
Wedding Services include:
• Locations: beachfront, Catholic Seaside Chapel, Tucan Gazebo, Tucan Terrace
• Bridal bouquets
• Floral accents
• Wedding cakes
• Wedding website
• Bridal registry
• Food and beverage
Live music, top-brand alcohols, opens 10:00 until 01:00.
Situated on a beautiful golden beach framed by the Caribbean Sea, the Moon Palace lies at the southern end of the hotel zone in Cancun, Mexico, not far away from some of the sites and attractions of the Yucatan Peninsula.
• Cancun International Airport: 10km
• Wet ‘n’ Wild Cancun: 15 minute drive
• Croco Cun Zoo: 15 munite drive
• Downtown Cancun: 30 minute drive
Moon Palace Cancun welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
Beach & Sea
• 4 – 11 (children under 4 are welcome but must be supervised by an adult)
• The Playroom Sunrise: 08:00 – 22:00
• The Playroom Nizuc: 10:00 – 22:00
• Pirate boat
• Mini football field
• Games room
• Arcade and creativity space
• Fashion and beauty room
• Dollhouse area
Wired Teens Lounge
A fully-equipped, stylish lounge for teenagers to stay connected and enhance their stay.
• Arcade games
• Console video games
• Surfing the web
• TV shows