‘Retreat to a better world’
Part of The Last Word luxury boutique collection and located around 30 minutes from Cape Town is The Long Beach, a five star property bordered by eight kilometres of white powder sand. This Winner in the 2009 World Travel Awards for South Africa’s Leading Beach Hotel and Finalist for Africa’s Leading Boutique Hotel is quite simply a delight on a number of levels. Go surfing, visit the penguins at Simonstown, relax by the pool or visit the neighbouring vineyards and botanical gardens that occupy this delightful stretch of the Cape Town outskirts.
In Our Opinion
‘Two top accolades are testament to just how far this fine establishment has come in a relatively short space of time. Recommended to those who are looking for a wide and varied range of outdoor activities, incorporating wildlife, wine and watersports’
Speciality breakfasts are provided as part of the package. Offering a wide choice of hot and cold selections including drinks.
Lunch and Dinner
Available by prior arrangement with the hotel. Picnic baskets can also be ordered.
Indulge in an evening tipple at the quiet and charming residents bar.
Internet Access (Complimentary)
Laundry Service (Available)
Private Vehicle Available
Solar Heated Swimming Pool
Spa Treatments by Arrangement
Tours and Transfers by Arrangement
• Beachfront setting in the lobster fishing village of Kommetjie
• Top quality surfing waters
• Penguins at Simonstown: 15 minutes
• Cape Point Nature Reserve and Vineyards: 15 minutes
• Kalk Bay Harbour: 15 minutes
• Chapman’s Peak & Hout Bay: 20 minutes
• Cape Town: 30 minutes by car
• Cape Town International Airport, V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain: 45 minutes by car