‘Private Coves - Intriguing Accommodations’
There's a timelessness to the luxury that can be enjoyed at Grecotel Imperial. Beuatiful white buildings lined with mahogany cover the resort and sweeping, panoramic sea views can be observed from many of the rooms and suites. The FINICIA fine dining experience offers a selection of dishes from both France and Greece whereas the Lagoon offers lagoon-side dining at breakfast, lunch and dinner. An array of sporting activities are also available to participate in, with water polo, beach volleyball and even aqua gymnastics all accessible from the hotel.
In Our Opinion
'The sheer selection of dining options was a clear standout. Being able to eat totally differing cuisines nightly was a real treat.'
Fine dining Mediterranean cusine. Open for dinner
Mediterranean buffet-style outdoor eating with lagoon-side dining.
Hot stone specialities, artisanal cheeses and gelato. Open for dinner.
Local dishes cooked with local ingredients. Open for dinner.
• Grand Outdoor Pool
• Indoor pool
• Fitness centre
• Water skiing
• Banana and rings
• Tennis (lessons available)
• Table tennis
• Morning gym
• Aqua gym
• Pontoon Cruises
• Folklore show (seasonal)
• Dancing to live music
• Musical ensembles
• Jewellery boutique
• Sunstores Holiday boutique
• Fifty-Fifty boutique
• Guest Relations
• 24 hr Reception/concierge
• Grecoland Club
• Supervised activities for children 4 – 12. Open 6 days a week.
• Activities for teenagers 13 – 17. Open June to September.
• Activities include:
• Discovery lessons
• Cooking lessons
• Make-Up academy for teens
• Grecotel Be a Model academy
• Sports activities
• Kids’ menus in the a la carte restaurants
• Tasty Corner – free kids dining
• Infant food
• High chairs
• Paediatrician doctor on call*
*additional charges apply
The hotel is situated on the Kommeno peninsula just 9 miles from Corfu Airport and 7 miles from Corfu Town. There is a bus service 1 mile from the hotel and a free hotel bus operates twice daily to Corfu Town.
• Temple of Artemis – 14 miles 30 mins by car
• Pontikonisi – 10 miles 30 minutes by car
• Palaiokastritsa – 17 miles 51 minutes by car