‘An Iconic Masterpiece’
Located in the city’s most prestigious shopping and entertainment district, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong is a true urban sanctuary. Choose from a selection of spacious guest rooms all incorporating magnificent views of the Peak or Victoria Harbour, with some offering the exclusive privileges of Horizon Club. Dine in one of seven restaurants ranging from traditional Cantonese at the Michelin two-star Summer Palace to contemporary French delicacies at Restaurant Petrus. Take a swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool, relax with a massage or explore nearby attractions such as horse racing and the Peak.
In Our Opinion
'With a fantastic location and stunning facilities, all guests can choose between keeping busy and perfect relaxation in this iconic hotel.'
• Health club
• Outdoor heated swimming pool
• Indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi
• Massage and beauty treatments
• Sauna and steam rooms
• Experience shower
• Personal training
• Business centre
• Conference facilities
• Limousine and car rental service
• Same day laundry and valet services
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Florist and gift shop
• Hair salon
• Parking facilities
• Concierge service
• Medical service
• Complimentary shuttle service to Central and Wanchai Districts
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong welcomes families and offers the following facilities in order to accommodate younger guests:
• Extra bed free of charge for children under 12 years old in the same room as their parents
• Babysitting/ child care
This iconic hotel in the heart of Hong Kong offers newlyweds the following amenities to help you celebrate.
Honeymoon offer includes:
• Half bottle of chilled Champagne
• Fresh fruit plate
• Bouquet of flowers
• Upgrade to the Deluxe Harbour View room
• Late check-out (18:00) during Low season
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay applies.
Subject to availability.
Honeymoon request must appear on reservation.
Copy of wedding certificate may be required as proof.
The Horizon Club Rooms are entitled to the following privileges:
• Complimentary breakfast at the lounge or Restaurant Petrus
• Private check-in and check-out
• Personal concierge and secretarial services
• Complimentary beverages, snacks, evening cocktails and champagne
• One complimentary suit pressing per stay
• Complimentary use of Horizon Club meeting room for two hours per day
• Daily newspaper and fresh fruit
• Use of landscaped roof garden
• Access to lounge facilities including- private meeting rooms, board games, newspapers, magazines and books.
Located in the heart of Central, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong is just 30 minutes by car from Hong Kong International Airport.
• Hong Kong Park
• PMQ in Central
• Horse Racing
• The Peak
• Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo