‘Water and Land Sport Luxury’
Half Moon is set in 400 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with 2 miles of beachfront. Half Moon offers individually-appointed rooms, suites and villas, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy extensive leisure activities including the largest spa oasis in the Caribbean, an 18-hole championship golf course and state-of-the-art fitness facilities and water sports. Restaurants include the Sugar Mill, awarded the title of Jamaica’s best restaurant.
In Our Opinion
There is a bit of everything here so relaxing, enjoying activities, romance and family time and the restaurants are INCREDIBLE, especially the seafood!’
Indulge in quintessential Jamaican cuisine with a modern twist. Open for dinner 18:00-22:00. Reservations required.
Serving international cuisine buffets and a la carte menu. Open for breakfast between 07:10:30, Lunch between 12:00 – 17:00 and dinner between 18:30 – 22:00.
Tasty Italian dishes created by Chef De Cuisine, Cosimo Riccardi influenced by his hometown of Naples. Natural herbs and seasonal vegetables are used in the cooking process. Open for dinner 18:00-22:00. Closed Monday and Friday.
Half Moon Resort offers theme nights throughout the year, which include a delicious Caribbean buffet evening with live entertainment from the Calypso Boyz, and a Beach BBQ on sunrise beach each Friday 18:30-21:30.
The resort is happy to accommodate a number of romantic and memorable occasion, with an exclusive service from the food and beverage team. Enjoy an intimate meal on the Sunset Gazebo, overlooking the oceanfront and in complete privacy, or tuck away into the alcove adjacent to the historic water wheel for private fine dining.
• Beachfront location
• 2 swimming pools
• 11 floodlit tennis courts
• 4 squash courts
• Fitness centre
• Spinning® studio
• Pilates and yoga
• WiFi throughout resort
• Meeting facilities
• Conference centre
• Local telephone calls
• Concierge services
• Shuttle bus service on property
• Tours and excursions
• Scuba diving
• Water skiing
• Pedal boats
• Beach floats
• Banana boat rides
• Hobie Wave
Fern Tree Spa
Experience total tranquillity at the Fern Tree Spa, combining centuries old healing techniques with modern remedies, you’ll balance your mind, body and spirit. Treatments include massages, body therapies, skin care, bath soaks, hand and foot therapies, and salon services.
• Aromatherapy steam & sauna rooms
• Fern tree falls & lagoon pool
• Locker rooms
• Outdoor yoga pavilion
• Relaxation lounge
• Salon, library and boutique
• Gardens & meditation labyrinth
• 16 treatment rooms and overwater bungalow
Admire these beautiful creatures at the pony park or take lessons in the arena, the Half Moon Equestrian Centre is managed by show jumper Trina DeLisser and is a unique, family-friendly experience.
• Pony Park and Pony Rides – Children’s pony experience
• Rookie’s Round Up – Beginners guide to horse riding
• Sand Stroll – lesson in the arena and walk along Sunrise Beach
• Turf and Surf Experience – popular ride that includes a swim with the horses
• Private lessons – including jumping, polo and dressage
• Positive Empowerment – mindful experience which hones the skill of using body language to communicate with a horse
NB. Some activities and services will incur additional charges, including the watersports, equestrian centre, golf and spa.
Half Moon is ideal for families, with a range services and leisure facilities catered for young children to teens.
• Families are well catered for at Half Moon, with rooms, suites and villas accommodating just a couple to up to 16 people.
• Special menus and early seatings are available for families with young children at the Seagrape Terrace.
• Children’s bike hire
• Seasonal camps and activities
Anancy Children’s Village
• Ages: 3 - 12 years
• Open 09:00-17:00
• Supervised by well-trained coordinator
• Refreshments in Patoo’s Lookout
• Arts and crafts
• Puppet shows
• Story-telling in Tacoomah hut
• Activity rooms
• Wading pool
• Sand box
• Indoor and Outdoor play area
• Nanny service
• Very Important Little Persons Check-In
The Half Moon Golf Course was designed by Robert Trent Sr. and opened in 1964. The course is one of the best walking course in the Caribbean, and the White Witch and Cinnamon Hill golf courses are also four minutes away from Half Moon Golf course.
Half Moon Golf Course
• Award winning 18-hole par-72 championship course
• Renowned as one of the best walking courses
• Caddy master is available
• 20 grassed practice bays
• Bunker practice green, putting green & 50-yard pitching green
• The Golf Pro Shop stocks clothing and accessories
• Enjoy refreshments at the Hole Bar open
• Clubhouse with two meeting rooms
• Access to golf courses & pro shop: shuttle service to and from the resort
Half Moon is situated on the north coast of Jamaica, occupying a beachfront position in the parish of St. James. The resort is a 10-minute drive from Sangster International Airport.
• Whitter Village Shopping Centre: 5-minute drive
• Aqua Sol Theme Park: 15-minute drive