‘Oceanfront, Watersports, Spa’
Six Senses Samui sits on the northern tip of Koh Samui. Surrounded by vegetation and golden sands, Six Senses Samui offers guests privacy and luxury all rolled into one. Each villa is private and contains amenities such as outdoor showers, private pools and day beds. The resort itself lies right near the beach and offers a swimming pool, watersports and children’s activities. There are a variety of dining options including a breakfast buffet and gourmet international cuisine. The island of Koh Samui offers diving or touring cultural spots and there is the Six Senses Spa.
In Our Opinion
‘Seclusion and privacy are a given at any Six Senses resort and at Six Senses Samui, you get the benefit of being on Koh Samui, one of the jewels of Thailand.’
• Infinity pool
• Chaweng beach
• Watersport Centre (non-motorised)
• Children’s activities
• Thai cooking classes
• Nearby fishing village
• In-villa dining
• Airport transfer
Six Senses Spa
A spa which offers treatments tailored to the individual:
• Signature Therapies – designed to release tension and stress
• Locally Inspired Treatments – everything from boosting circulation to facials, to improving energy
• Thai Scent Treatments – act upon the senses to enhance wellbeing and confidence
The Six Senses Samui resort offers a wide range of facilities for children.
Activities (aged 4 and above)
• Batik painting
• Soap carving
• Rock painting
• Paper folding
• Thai culture class
• Coconut painting
• Coconut mobile
• Herb trail
• Children cooking class
• Resort jogging experience
• Samui discovery trip (4 hrs)
• Bowling game
• Samui temple tour
• Cribs and beds for children are available
• Children aged 1-5 years old can order from Infant Menu for free
• Children aged 6-11 years old get 50% discount on food
• Children aged 12 or more will be charged as normal
• On request
This luxurious hideaway in Koh Samui makes a romantic retreat for newlyweds, and the resort offers this exclusive package to help you celebrate.
Honeymoon offer includes:
• Welcome fresh fruit plate
• Selection of chocolates
• Bottle of chilled sparkling wine
• Romantic dinner for two, one night during your stay
Cost: Complimentary. Minimum stay of 5 nights applies.
Subject to availability.
A copy of the wedding certificate may be required as proof on check-in.
Honeymoon request must be stated on reservation.
Six Senses Samui resort is located on a sloping headland on the northern tip of Koh Samui, right next to Chaweng Beach.
• Exploring the island via moped
• Samui Temple Tour
• Morning markets
• Thai boxing
• Ang Thong Marine Park
• Diving trips