‘True Safari Adventure; Rustic African Luxury’
Dulini Moya is located within the 65,000 hectares of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, one of Africa’s top safari areas. Sabi shares 50 kilometres of unfenced boundary with The Kruger National Park; which is home to an array of exquisite African wildlife, including lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos and rhinos. Dulini sits on the bank of the beautiful Mabrak River, enshrouded by the cover of ancient Leadwood and Ebony trees. The Main Lodge captures the colonial feel of rural Africa, with traditional thatched roofs, lantern lit walkways and a refreshingly cool veranda that is perfect for gazing upon the local wildlife. The six thatched suites continue the rustic theme through their romantic furnishings, beautiful bathrooms and wonderfully comfortable king size beds, which are protected by elegant canopies of mosquito nets. Dining options include feasting under the stars around a Boma fire and romantic candlelit bush dinners.
In Our Opinion
‘We like the way Dulini builds an intimate and romantic ambience into its lodge and suites while keeping a rustic old fashioned character and a bond with the surrounding wildlife.’
(Charges may apply to some activities)
• Game drives
• Bush walks
• Swimming pool
• Well-equipped fitness centre
• Hot air ballooning
• White water rafting
• In-room massage
• Butler service
• Curio shop
• Laundry service
• Complementary transfers to and from lodge airstrip
Children 8 years and older are welcome. A child is considered 8 to 16 years old and is offered a discount when sharing with one of two adults. Should there be a full camp booking; children of any age will be welcome.
*Please see safari section for more information on what is offered at the Dulini Lodge.
The Dulini experience
Sit in the comfort of a six seat open land rover as you move through 10,000 hectares of pristine wilderness as trackers and rangers partner in looking for fresh animal tracks and follow elusive animals to ensure a vivid and exciting wildlife encounter.
• 2 to 3 hour early morning game drive to catch the tail end of the nocturnal animals culminating in a lavish breakfast back at the camp.
• Daily bush walks offered by field guides
• An extended day of relaxation in the tranquil Dulini setting to refresh yourself before dinner
• After dinner game drive
• Each drive enjoys regular refreshment breaks which include sundown cocktails
• Three meals daily
• Tea/coffee/Soft drinks
• House wines/local brand spirits & beers
• Refreshments on game drives
• Safari activities
• Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability)
• Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Dulini Moya is in a malaria area so necessary precautions must please be taken.
Dulini Moya is in the private Exeter Reserve on the western side of South Africa’s Sabi Sands Game Reserve neighboured to the east by the world famous Kruger National Park and nestled along the banks of the Mabrak River.
• Johannesburg/Johannesburg International Airport – 500 km (90 min flight/5.5 hrs by road)
• KMIA Airport - 150km (30 min flight/2.5 hrs by road)
• Mpumalanga panorama
• Drakensberg mountain range