'Award Winning Resort, Beautiful Scenery'
Repeatedly awarded the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler “Gold List” for hospitality excellent, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a picturesque resort nestled in Alberta’s Banff National Park. The hotel is surrounded by soaring mountains, a glistening emerald lake and the majestic Victoria Glacier which accentuates the rich, luxurious interior. Rooms and suites at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise are elegantly appointed and richly decorated with a host of comforting amenities. Speciality rooms are designed to reach the pinnacle of luxury and ensure you will never want to leave this enchanting resort. For the intrepid traveller always looking for a challenge, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise also endeavours to provide its guests with amazing activities that include cross-country, world class skiing and snowboarding, while a lavish spa trip will help you to relax an unwind in complete serenity after a day of excitement.
In Our Opinion
“Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is incredibly picturesque and has lots of things to do to keep everyone preoccupied. Honeymooners will love the privacy and enchanting aura of the lake and mountains.”
The Fairview serves the very best of contemporary Canadian cuisine. Enjoy spectacular views while you try the wine from an award winning list of beverages. Open 18:00 – 21:00.
• Spa services
• Gift shops
• Car rental
• Ski storage
• Horseback riding
• River rafting
On the lakeside of Alberta’s National Park, this is a stunning and secluded setting for your honeymoon, here are just some of the highlights we think newlyweds will be shouting from the mountain tops about:
• Uninterrupted views of Lake Louise and Victoria Glacier
• Ski through the spectacular terrain of Lake Louise
• Private helicopter tour over Alberta’s National Park
• Delightful afternoon tea overlooking the Victoria Glacier
• Honeymooners/anniversary guests receive a special welcome amenity & can request an upgrade on arrival (based on availability) on the condition the hotel is pre-advised of the celebration
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise makes an ideal location for your wedding and offers:
Elopement Fairview Package
• Room for up to 20 guests
• Wedding consultants
• Marriage license
• Bouquet of flowers for bride & boutonnière (buttonhole) for groom
• Professional wedding photographer
• Wedding cake & champagne
• Permit (if required)
• Weekdays only (weekend pricing available upon request)
£1,721 +GST (General Sales Tax) per couple (prices can fluctuate please call to confirm the up to date cost)
Groups of 20-250 Guests
• Marriage license
• Professional photographer – all edited images will be provided to you
• Wedding cake & Champagne
• Spa treatment for bridal hair & make-up on day of ceremony. Hair & make-up services for bridesmaid
£2,508+ GST (General Sales Tax) for bride and groom and up to 20 guests on a weekday and £3,000+GST on weekends. This package does not include room hire or reception costs (prices can fluctuate please call to confirm the up to date cost).
Please note: All packages can be customized to your requirements and many additional activities are available.
Surrounded by mountain peaks and the majestic Victoria Glacier, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is nestled in Alberta’s Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Calgary – 116 miles
• Calgary International Airport – 125 miles