‘Overwhelming, Ostentatious and Totally Fabulous’
From entering the astounding lobby with its 2000 dynamic hand blown glass flowers you will know that you are in more than a hotel. Everything about the Bellagio is grand and vibrant and the extensive amenities cater perfectly for guests of the 3900 rooms and suites. A world class resort hotel with its famous 10-acre lake, right at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Each of the beautifully appointed guest rooms look out over the Las Vegas strip, Lake Bellagio or the picturesque surrounding mountains. The Bellagio offers an excellent array of guest facilities including nineteen exceptional gourmet restaurants, and seven bars and lounges.
In Our Opinion
‘This hotel will suit those who wish to be absorbed by the whole Vegas experience. Would suit all age groups including romantics who enjoy the bright lights and high standards’
This hotel charges a ‘Resort Fee’ to cover the use of certain facilities. These compulsory fees are calculated per room per night and will be levied at check-in.
• Fountains of Bellagio -magnificent display of water, music and light renowned to be the most ambitious and complex of its type
• Botanical Gardens - conservatory and garden where 140 expert horticulturists theatrically arrange gazebos, bridges, ponds, and water features uniquely for each season.
• Gallery of Fine Art - Las Vegas’ premier exhibition venue showcasing paintings, sculptures by renowned artists
• Gym & fitness centre
• Yoga classes
• Meditation classes
• Pilates classes
• Spinning classes
• Pools and courtyard
• Golf nearby at Shadow Creek and other courses
• Immense selection of shops
Bellagio Casino offers Five Diamond Award-winning action with the utmost sophistication and style, gaming options include: slots, table games, Race & Sports Book, World Poker Tour etc.
Bellagio offers an award-winning beauty oasis with services that will restore, revive and replenish you with international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting. On offer is an extensive range of treatments including less well-known experiences such as Poolside Cabana Massage, Caviar Fusion Facial and Coconut Milk Bath.
Lakefront location offering upscale Tuscan food inspired by Egidiana Maccioni. Open from 17.30 to 22.30
Lakeside location offering traditional Hong Kong Cantonese as well as regional contemporary interpretations. Open 17.30 to 22.00
Lakeside location offering French cuisine with contemporary influences. Open 17.30 to 22.00
Located in the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, adjacent to Café Bellagio. On offer is contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations. Open 17.00 to 22.00 / 22.30
Lakeside location serving Elegant French cuisine seasonally prepared with a Spanish influence. Open 18.00 to 21.30 closed Tuesdays.
Lakeside location serving classic steakhouse featuring prime meats, seafood and chops. Open 17.00 to 22.00
Located by North Valet right off of Via Bellagio shops. Traditional and modern Japanese cuisine. Open 17.00 to 22.00 / 23.00 with lounge staying open an hour later
Within the Spa Tower where you will find Innovative concept featuring Asian, Italian, American and seafood specialties. Open for Lunch: 11:00 to 14.00. Dinner 17.00 to 22.00 / 22.30.
Located within the Via Bellagio shopping promenade and offering Interpretive Modern Mediterranean cuisine. Open for lunch 11.00 to 15.00 and dinner 17.00 to 22.30
Located in the North Valet right off of Via Bellagio shops serving simply prepared American fare. Open 17.00 to 11.00 / Midnight with lounge staying open an hour later
Located adjacent to the Baccarat Bar serving traditional noodle dishes from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, China and Vietnam. Open for lunch and dinner 11.00 to 02.00
Located next to the ‘O’ Theatre serving American and International cuisine. Open for Breakfast Monday – Friday 07:00 to 11:00. Lunch 11:00 to 16.00
Dinner Sunday – Thursday 16.00 to 22.00. Gourmet dinner Friday & Saturday 16.00 to 22.00. Champagne brunch Saturday & Sunday 07:00 to 16:00
Located next to the conservatory serving American café classics. Open everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner
World-class pastries, hand-crafted chocolates, cookies, cakes, salads and more served from 07.00 to 23.00 / midnight
• Café Gelato
• Palio Pronto
This lakeside location extends an open invitation to enjoy a breathtaking view with invigorating music and dancing.
The Bank Nightclub is Las Vegas’ premier nightlife destination, catering to a discerning audience.
This sleek ultra-lounge promises guests a variety of specialty cocktails to stimulate their taste buds.
Located off the Lobby, the Petrossian Bar was designed with sophistication in mind.
A compelling contrast. A pianist serenades while Baccarat enthusiasts revel in their game.
Enjoy your day with a cocktail in hand and sweeping vistas of our Pools & Courtyards.
• Fountains of Bellagio: A magnificent display of water, music and light renowned to be the most ambitious and complex of its type.
• Botanical Gardens: A breathtaking Conservatory and Garden where 140 expert horticulturists theatrically arrange gazebos, bridges, ponds, and water features uniquely for each season.
• Gallery of Fine Art: Las Vegas’ premier exhibition venue which showcases magnificent examples of paintings, sculptures and other impressive works by some of th world’s most influential and renowned artists.
• Spa: Bellagio offers an award-winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. The Las Vegas spa & salon services will restore revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting. On offer is an extensive range of treatments including less well-known experiences such as Poolside Cabana Massage, Caviar Fusion Facial and Coconut Milk Bath.
• Weddings: Private chapel along with a complete package for that perfect Vegas wedding.
The iconic Bellagio encompasses the charm, grandeur, vibrancy and, of course, romance of Las Vegas. With a range of exquisite wedding packages available, here are just some of the features you may enjoy with a bespoke wedding at the Bellagio:
• Use of the Bellagio wedding chapel, your private suite, the Fountain Courtyard, or the Terrazza di Sogno terrace
• Wedding coordinator and officiant
• Bellagio wedding certificate
• Ceremony music, live or recorded
• Chilled Champagne
• Floral decoration of your wedding location
• Bellagio photography package
• Bridal dressing room
• Bridal hair and make-up
• Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere to match
• Celebratory buffet and reception
• Wedding gifts courtesy of the Bellagio
Please enquire for further details and prices.
Subject to availability.
Centrally situated on the Las Vegas Strip