‘Firing On All Cylinders’
Bold, extensive and stylish, The Venetian Hotel & Casino is a stunning resort hotel inspired by the splendour of Venice. A spectacular landmark on the Las Vegas Strip with over 4,000 rooms, The Venetian Hotel & Casino is one of the five largest hotels in the world. Spend your time at Doge’s Palace Casino, or within the impressive Venetian Poker Room. This is grand scale opulence with extraordinary facilities to match, and features near scale replicas of many of Venice’s most famous landmarks, and is home to the Guggenheim Las Vegas.
In Our Opinion
‘This hotel epitomises Las Vegas in full swing. You could feasibly come to the Venetian and not need to leave the hotel, such is the scope of facilities from casino and shows to spa and luxury pools. There’s even a fabulous indoor shopping arcade. The perfect Las Vegas hotel’
Offers personal family favourites from TLC's Cake Boss Buddy Valastro such as Sunday Gravy, Steak Pizzaiola and Linguine and Clams with Lobster. Desserts include Zeppole, Cannoli and Lobster Tail Pastry. Open Sunday-Thursday 11.30-22.00, Friday-Saturday 11.30-23.00. Sunday brunch is 10.30-14.30 and happy hour is daily 16.30-18.30.
This hotel charges a ‘Resort Fee’ to cover the use of certain facilities. These compulsory fees are calculated per room per night and will be levied at check-in.
• 2 outdoor pools
• Canyon Reach Spa club
• Fitness facilities
• Large gaming facility with lavish marble floored casino with sections for slots, poker, table games, racing & sports betting
• Beautifully landscaped five acre rooftop deck with swimming pools, hot tubs & private cabanas
• 1760 seat theatre, home to the innovative ‘Blue Man Group’ show
• Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular – critically acclaimed show
• Home to shows run by the comedians Wayne Brady and David Spade
• Madame Tussauds – Wax replicas house featuring depictions of well known celebrities
• Gondola rides on the indoor, half mile long Grand Canal
• Grand Canal Shoppes – an indoor streetscape with around 80 boutique stores
• Check in 15.00/Check out midnight
• 24-hour airport shuttle
• Free valet parking
• Dedicated concierge service for show, spa, restaurant, golf, shopping & shuttle reservations
• Free public WIFI & internet access
• 24-hour room service
• Extensive convention, corporate and catering services
• 270 function rooms for business and the 85,000 sq ft Venetian ballroom
• The Venetian Wedding Chapel
• 24-hour reception
The Venetian Poker Room
Now open, discover a whole different side to Las Vegas poker – trendy, luxurious, and exceptionally rewarding will not only be among the city’s largest venues for this, but also its most exquisite.
Doge’s Palace Casino
120,000-square-foot casino featuring an extensive variety of mega-jackpot slot machines, table games, and sports betting.
The iconic Venetian hotel on the Las Vegas strip will set your hearts alight, we think it is a perfect location for your honeymoon, and here are just some of the highlights that will make your trip unforgettable:
• Rooftop pools, hot tubs and private cabanas
• Relaxing couple’s massages at the Canyon Reach Spa
• A touch of Venice with the indoor Gondola Rides
• Enjoy a show in the 1760 seat theatre
• In-suite dinner for two
Please enquire for pricing.
Subject to availability.
Venetian is along the legendary Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada, steps from the city’s most famous attractions, golf courses, and nightlife, minutes from Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio, and Caesars Palace and 4 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS).
• The Auto Collections 0.3 miles
• Fashion Show Mall 0.4 miles
• Las Vegas Convention Center 1.5 miles
• University of Nevada-Las Vegas 2.5 miles
• Thomas and Mack Center 2.6 miles