Meal Plan Options:
‘Prime Diving and The Perfect Respite’
Lily Beach Resort & Spa At Huvahendhoo presents luxurious villas and suites, each coming with a private deck or terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean. Huvahendhoo island has abundant marine life; perfect for snorkellers or scuba divers, with 40 plus further dive sites within easy reach. Other water sports available include wind-surfing, wake-boarding and canoeing. For those seeking pampering and indulgence, theTamara Spa offers holistic and rejuvenating therapies.
In Our Opinion
‘Great option for peace of mind and suited to people looking for an All Inclusive package that encompasses everything that the island has to offer’
With its tropical interiors and rich wooden features, the Beach Villa can best be described as the epitome of island style living. The villa blends harmoniously with the lush nature of the island and provides a charming outdoor bathroom with a shower and relaxing Jacuzzi bathtub.
Embedded in the lush, tropical resort garden, the Lagoon Villa offers direct access to the beach and lagoon. The extensive terrace, with desirable views across the ocean, leads in to a billowy bedroom that is accentuated by flickering candles and soothing tones. An open air bathroom provides a sunken Jacuzzi bathtub.
The Beach Family Villa consists of two interconnected Beach Villas that provide all the luxuries of home and the very best environment for your getaway. The spacious villa is perfect for larger families and is located only a few steps away from the swashing waters of the Indian Ocean.
This engineering of Maldivian beauty is the Deluxe Water Villa and it consists of a combination of natural wooden features and marble interiors. The villa provides direct access to the sparkling lagoon and is appointed with a startling sunken glass floor. The bedroom is furnished with a soft four poster queen size bed and wooden furnishings while an in-room bath with Jacuzzi bathtub is your own centre of relaxation.
Guests will be treated to an indulgent overwater living experience in one of the resort’s most luxurious suites. Offering cloxe proximity to the gorgeous house reef, the Sunset Water Suite provides a plush bedroom in what is a typically Maldivian open-style plan. A private deck leads to your very own private Jacuzzi pool and a 24 hours private butler service is also available.
Includes an All Inclusive programme called Platinum Plan which comprises:
Food & Beverages
• Selection of wines from around the world available in restaurants and bars
• Sumptuous buffet breakfast at Lily Maa
• One A-La-Carte fine dining per person per week at Tamarind
• Unlimited signature drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, coffee blends and a variety of juices at Spirit Bar & Lounge
• A-La-Carte menu option for lunch, plus unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails and a variety of juices at AQVA Pool Bar
• Live entertainment and an A-La Carte menu option, plus signature drinks and fresh juices at Vibes Bar
• Premium mini bar, maintained daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks
• Complimentary beach-side cooling box, with free access to assorted non-alcoholic chilled drinks
• Access to Turtles Kids Club for children, provides activities and in-house surprises
• Complimentary internet access
• Two complimentary excursions
• Complimentary sport complex access
• Complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorised water sports
• Meet and assist on arrival and departure
• Complimentary VIP lounge access
Situated in the beautiful South Ari Atoll, Lily Beach is the perfect island retreat for honeymooners. With stunning house reefs you can enjoy and a fantastic spa on the island you will be both pampered and amazed.
Honeymoon Offer – 4 nights or more – Complimentary
• Turndown service
• Romantic bath in villa
• Romantic bed decoration
• One bottle of sparkling wine and cake
• Local exotic flowers
• Romantic 4-course candlelit dinner on the beach
• Framed honeymoon certificate
• 10 minute shoulder/neck massage
• 35% discount on selected spa treatments
• Honeymoon gift on departure
• 4 night minimum stay required
• Wedding must be within 6 months of arrival
• Proof of marriage to be presented on arrival
• Valid from 1 November 2015 to 31 October 2016
• One bottle of champagne on arrival
• Chocolates and fruit basket in villa on arrival
• 40 minute couple’s massage
• 5-course meal with wine selection
• One private breakfast or picnic on the beach
• One turtle tour excursion
Price guideline US$485
The resort is home to some of the most exciting dive sites in all of the Maldives, and you can access these via daily trips and full diving programmes.
In the waters you have a great chance of encountering all kinds of sea life, including whale sharks and manta rays. Furthermore, there is a stunning coral reef to explore that is covered with an abundance of colours and textures.
Lily Beach is located on the paradise island of Huvahendhoo, which lies on the southern Ari Atoll. The resort is a 25 minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 4 children
• Baby cot
• Lily Maa offer a children's section
• Resident doctor available on site
• Indoor and outdoor playground facilities
• Children’s Vibes Pool
Turtles Kids Club
Ages allowed: 3 - 12
Opening times: 09:00 – 18:00
Indoor Activities include:
• Baking muffins
• Photo frame making
• Bracelet making
• Drawing competitions
Outdoor Activities include:
• Swimming at Vibes Pool
• Hermit Crab Hunting
• Island Little Tour
• Shell collecting
• Pedal boat
• Treasure hunt
• Babysitting available
• Additional charges will be incurred