'Legendary Property, Heritage-site Location'
The Gran Melia Don Pepe Hotel is located opposite the Sierra de las Nieves National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with a rich natural landscape. There are 194 guest rooms and suites at the property and the RedLevel service offers you more luxurious and exclusive experiences along with sea views. Choose from a range of dining options including Japanese and international cuisine. There are a variety of activities on offer both by the beach or on the tennis, squash or basketball courts.
In Our Opinion
‘An iconic property that offers excellent levels of service, scores of leisure opportunities and a great position within the resort'
This restaurant serves Japanese cuisine using fresh products on a terrace with views over the sea.
The latest restaurant at the resort serving delicious cuisine every evening.
Serving snacks, light meals and cocktails by the pool each day.
Leisure at the Beach
Excursions - daily trips to;
The Hotel Gran Melia Don Pepe is especially suitable for families with children and provides a wide range of children’s activities, services and entertainment to ensure a fun and memorable stay.
A maximum of 1 child 11-year-old and under can be accommodated free of charge (Room Only/Bed & Breakfast board options only) in their parents’ room or suite in a sofa bed. Connecting rooms are also available for larger families; special room amenities include:
• Clarins toiletries
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Special welcome gifts
• Special children’s menus are available throughout the restaurants
• High chairs are available upon request
Beach & Sea
• The public beach of Gran Melia is safe for children and features brown sands
• There is shallow entry into the water
• There is a small and shallow pool especially for children
• There are constant pool people that serve as lifeguards
• On-site medical facilities are available as well as a Life & Sun health clinic
• Hotel cars – child seats are available on request
• 5 – 12 years
• Summer months only
Indoor activities include:
Outdoor activities include:
• Subject to request & availability
The Gran Melia Don Pepe is steeped in heritage and is recognised as one of the most luxurious resorts in Marbella. A perfect place to spend your honeymoon, the hotel offers the following complimentary package:
Honeymoon Package – Complimentary
• Bottle of local cava
• Fruit basket in room on arrival
• Room upgrade (subject to availability)
• A romantic dinner for two (excluding drinks)
• Offer available to couples married within two months of stay
• Proof of marriage required upon arrival
The Hotel is located in Marbella at the foot of the Sierra Blanca, opposite the Sierra Nieves National Park and is just 40-minutes from Malaga’s international airport.
• Congress Palace - 100m
• Playa de Fontanilla - 8km
• Marbella Leisure Marina - 1.3km
• Plaza de los Naranjos - 1.5km
• Puerto Banus - 5.2km
Regular excursions to: