‘Classic Elegance in the Heart of Melbourne’
The Park Hyatt Melbourne offers a mix of contemporary and elegant luxury rooms and suites in Melbourne city centre, making it for a relaxing and comfortable stay in the centre of the city. This delightful hotel is not only perfectly situated, it also features great facilities including the Spa, with a range of health and beauty treatments and a state of the art gym, as well as a generous lap pool and outdoor loungers. Park Lounge privileges include all day refreshments, with canapes and drinks each evening overlooking the spectacular cityscape.
In Our Opinion
‘Perfect choice for exploring this cosmopolitan city! It's central location means you're within walking distance of the city's main attractions.’
• Fitness centre
• Outdoor tennis court
Park Club Health and Day Spa
Relax and rejuvenate in the centre of the city at this exquisite spa. Trained professionals offer a curated menu of massages, health treatments and beauty services.
• Magnificent 25-metre indoor aquamarine pool
• Relaxing day spa with range of health and beauty treatments
• Separate male and female steam room and sauna
• In-room dining
• WiFi access
• Business centre
• Laundry service
• Valet parking
Some activities and services will incur an additional charge.
Overlooking St Patrick’s cathedral with an enviable position in the city, Park Hyatt Melbourne is within walking distance to city attractions and the shopping district. The verdant Yarra Valley wine region is just an hours' drive out of the city.
• Melbourne Airport: 23km
• Princess Theatre: 5 minute walk
• Fitzroy Gardens: 10 minute walk
• Melbourne Museum: 20 minute walk
• Melbourne Cricket Ground: 10 minute drive
• Crown Casino: 10 minute drive
• Melbourne Zoo: 15 minute drive