‘Distinctive Architecture in Harmony with the Land’
Perfectly located in the sheltered Bay of Pissouri where its charming low rise Cypriot Village-style blends seamlessly into the landscape; a charming resort with many unique features. Families, groups of friends and couples will all find their own way to enjoy the Columbia Beach Resort which offers superb suites, diverse activities and intimate restaurants, it is also in a great location for exploring the many cultural sites of the area. Golfers will find no less than four championship golf courses nearby, Secret Valley, Aphrodite Hills, Elea Golf Club designed by Nick Faldo or Minthis Hills; each offers attractive green fee discounts for resort guests
In Our Opinion
‘This resort has a delicate charm and strives to create the perfect place to absorb all that is magical about Cyprus; from it’s glorious beach and warm inviting lagoon to tempting restaurants and nearby cultural attractions we are sure that visitors will get much more than they expected!’
Decorated with a distinctive nautical theme, Eros Cocktail Bar is an inviting space that offers panoramic views of the landmark lagoon pool and the Bay of Pissouri, with a prow-shaped bar area. Some events are held here throughout the year like the special gourmet Christmas chocolate buffet. Open 09:00 – midnight.
Sit on the alfresco terrace and gaze over the ocean waves, enjoying a hand-crafted cocktail or Cypriot coffee with a fresh sushi bar available too. Open 18:00 - 22:00.
Aptly named after the Greek God of wine, the Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant serves Italian cuisine in an inviting space. Sit inside or on the terrace next to the palm-fringed pool. An a la carte menu has been curated by a Michelin star-trained chef which contains sweet and savoury delights for breakfast and dinner. Open for breakfast 07:00 – 10:00 and dinner 19:30 – 22:30.
Dressed in decorative stone arches and tiled floors, offering light snacks, fine wines from their vast collection and locally-produced spirit zivania. Open 10:00 – 23:00.
Located beside the 80-metre long lagoon pool, the Poseidon Pool Bar serves cool drinks, light bites, ice creams and more. Open 09:30 – 18:00.
Serving refreshments, light bites and ice creams by the beach. On select days throughout the year, enjoy an evening of 'Street Eats', where small plates and sharing platters are cooked beneath the starlit skies on a firepit BBQ. Open 09:30 - 18:00.
Gazing over the Pissouri Bay and located perfectly beside the pool. Enjoy this swim-up bar for a refreshment or ice cream, or perhaps tuck into the Mediterranean or Asian flavours of their hearty food menu.
The luxury spa at The Columbia Beach Resort is a multi-winning establishment that boasts the Mediterranean's Leading Spa Resort 2009 and Cyprus' Leading Spa Resort 2012, 2011 and 2008. Treatments are administered using only the most of exclusive of spa products in Elemis.
Columbia Beach Resort welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can house 1 or 2 children
• A dedicated children’s menu is available at Apollo Tavern, Atrium Restaurant, Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant, Cape Aspro Restaurant and Ouzeri
• Parents can book their child into the lunch session at Cub Life Creche (4 months – 47 months) between the hours of 13:00 and 15:00. The price is €25 plus food costs
Beach & Sea
• Beach is soft sand
• Blue flag beach
• The hotel features a children’s paddling pool
• A service called Learn2Swim is available to help children 4 years and above learn how to swim
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Table tennis
• Giant Jenga
• Greek lesson
• Backgammon lesson
• Swimming lesson intro
• Cooking demonstration
• Children’s sailing club
Cub Life Creche
• 4 months – 47 months
• Morning sessions 10:00 – 13:00
• Afternoon sessions 15:00 – 18:00
• Morning and afternoon sessions 10:00 – 13:00 and 15:00 – 18:00
• Open 6 days a week between April and October
• Morning sessions €35
• Afternoon sessions €28
• Morning and afternoon sessions 4 – 23 months €50
• Morning and afternoon sessions 24 – 47 months €40
• Babysitters for all ages are available
• €13 per hour for one child
• €15 per hour for two children
Guests with even a passing interest in golf will find their stay at Columbia Beach Resort a most satisfying one. Four championship level 18 hole golf courses can be found in the local region surrounding Columbia Beach Resort. Street Valley and Minthis Hills are both par 72 courses, while Elea Golf and Aphrodite Hills are par 71.
Each course is within easy reaching distance of the hotel and offer excellent training facilities. A complimentary transfer to Secret Valley and Elea Estate can be organised any day of the week except for Tuesday and Thursday.
Columbia Beach Resort also offer a golf package consisting of:
• 7 night’s accommodation on bed & breakfast
• 4 rounds of golf, one at each of the partnering golf courses
Additional supplements include:
• Welcome buffet dinner at Columbia Beach Hotel
• Meze dinner at the Apollo Tavern Restaurant
• Awards dinner at the Bacchus Gourmet Italian Restaurant
• Drinks package for dinner
• Transfers from either Larnaca or Pafos airport
• Transfers from any of the partnering golf courses
Columbia Beach Resort makes an idyllic location for your wedding day, the resort offers the following package to help you celebrate.
Option of venues:
• Eros Bar Terrace
• Oval Terrace
• Old Customs House
• All Saints Chapel
Choice of Entertainment Options
• Jazz band
• Traditional dancing show
• Violin and guitar duo
• String quartet
• DJ disco
Additional wedding amenities
• Upgrade of your suite for the whole duration
• Bottle of champagne and selected petit fours
• Flower arrangement in suite
• Enriched exotic fruit basket
• Candlelit dinner for two in Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant during stay
• Two tier wedding cake
• Bride & groom 45 minute full body massage
Conditions and Requirements
• Valid passports
• Passport number
• Marital status
• Birth certificate
• Decree absolute if applicable
• Death certificate if applicable
• Copies of witness passport
Columbia Beach Resort is located to the south west of Cyprus overlooking the Mediterranean Sea in the bay of Pissouri. The hotel is 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 60 minutes from Larnaca International Airport.
• Paphos 24 miles
• Limassol – 22 miles
• Paphos International Airport – 9 miles
• Pissouri – 3 miles