‘Hilltop Villas - Blissful Setting’
Anantara Maia Seychelles Villas is set amid 30-acres of forest gardens overlooking a private peninsula. Just 30 villas are situated across 30 acres of forest gardens and each comes with an infinity pool, outdoor bath and as part of the ‘Beyond All Inclusive’ package with exclusive dining anywhere, anytime a wide variety of drinks and scuba diving during your stay. You will also have a dedicated Villa Host during your time at your chosen villa. There is a main pool and sun deck, fitness centre, spa, yoga sessions and water sports for guests to enjoy when not being waited on hand and foot.
In Our Opinion
‘A place of true natural beauty where you’re every need is anticipated to ensure your stay is relaxed, personal and memorable. The perfect choice for a tranquil getaway with the option for water activities and island discovery.’
Featuring 5 menus to choose from of ask the chef for an off-menu option. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A great option for poolside snacks. The resident mixologist creates sumptuous cocktail creations for you to enjoy at the bar or in the comfort of your sun lounger by the pool.
With wines from vineyards across the globe and recognition from the award-winning wine menu. Sip on curated pairings suggested by the resident sommelier from over 250 vintages around the world.
Modern spa in serene settings or you can choose to have your spa treatments in-villa.
Anantara Maia Seychelles Villas welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Villas can house 1 child
Special kids dining menu
Special kids spa menu
VIK (Very Important Kids)
The resort runs a VIK programme with activities to suit younger guests. As part of the programme, a butler will provide care for your children when needed. A personalised activity programme for your children is also available.
Leisure activities for younger guests:
• Sandcastle building & competition
• Cookie making classes
• Treasure hunt
• Jewellery making
• Treasure hunts
Leisure activities for teenagers:
• Group canoe trips
• La Digue & Bird Island for bird and turtle sightings*
• Tailored programmes available*
*Fees may apply
For all villa types the rate includes all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on our anytime concept, in the comfort of your villa or Tec-Tec Restaurant, non-alcoholic drinks and premium alcoholic beverages served on an à la carte, a menu will be provided on arrival
• Welcome premium Champagne on arrival
• Unlimited personalised minibar
• Intuitive service of a dedicated, personal Villa Host to cater to your every need for the duration of your stay
• Hermès amenities
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Non-motorised sports (snorkelling, kayaking and paddle-boarding)
• Group Yoga or qi gong, subject to timetable
• Fully equipped Fitness Centre
• Press Reader with access to +3500 magazines and newspapers in any language
• Foreign exchange services for all major currencies
• In-villa safety box
• Lavazza coffee machine and Theodor tea making facilities in the villa
• Sunbeds on the Anse Louis Beach
• Beach Service (light snacks and drinks)
• Very Important Kids Program (VIK)
• Kids amenities
• Infant swimming inflatables
• Infant accessories (cot, high-chair, bottle warmer, sterilizer etc…)
• Movies on demand
Say ‘I do’ to the stunning backdrop of the lush gardens, white sand and ocean views. Have an outdoor rose petal bath in your outdoor tub and let us create the wedding of your dreams.
We can tailor a wedding package exactly for your needs, speak to our dedicated team for more details.
Location and Nearby Attractions
Anantara Maia Seychelles Villas is located on the southwest coast of island of Mahe, the largest island in the country. It has direct access to Anse Louis Beach on a private peninsula, surrounded by the Seychelles archipelago.