‘Secluded, Villas with Pools, Private Beach’
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is located in the Amirante Islands and a 35-minute flight from the main island of Mahe. It is surrounded by 9 miles of white beach and features two restaurants, a deli and a bar. There is also a salon and spa, gym. Beachside swimming pool and a castaway centre where you can take part in a range of water sports. Accommodation incudes villas and suites, many of which have their own private pool and garden.
In Our Opinion
‘The island is a truly castaway style holiday where you can fully unwind, relax and make full use of your private accommodation and beach’
The Lighthouse is a grill and raw bar serving fresh seafood dishes and has an outdoor terrace.
• Swimming pool
• Private beach
• Children’s clubs
• Beauty services
• Wi-Fi service
• 24-hour in-villa dining
• Grocery deliveries
• Daily cleaning service
Desroches Island welcomes families with children of all ages and offers the following facilities and services to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
• Units can accommodate between 1 and 2 children
• Children’s welcome amenities
• Children’s snack menu
• Qualified medical personnel on call to deal with any emergencies
• Kids Discovery Massage
• Kids Swedish Massage
Ages allowed: 5 to 12 years
Opening times: Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 to 18:30
Indoor Activities include:
• Face painting
• Pizza making lessons
Outdoor Activities include:
• Treasure hunts
• Kite flying
• Tortoise feeding
• Available on request
• Price guideline €22 per hour, per sitter
Desroches Island offers honeymooners the ultimate in romance and exclusivity with this fantastic deal on offer:
• A bottle of sparkling wine
• Honeymoon cake
• Minimum of 4 nights stay
• Offer available to couples within 9 months of marriage
• Wedding date to be advised at time of booking
• Wedding certificate must be presented at check-in
Weddings in paradise:
* Compulsory legal fees
* On arrival his and hers Pareo
* Wedding setting of your choice decorated with palm fronds & flowers
* One tier wedding cake
* Local palm bouquet and buttonhole
* Snacks and canapes
* Overnight accommodation and return flights for the registrar
* his and hers De stressing Spa treatment
* special turndown with french champagne and gift.
Cost : £1335 per couple
WEDDING REQUIREMENTS :
* Personal information such as copies of passports, birth certificates, copy of divorce certification (in case of previous n marriages) to be sent to resort one month prior to the planned wedding date.
* Only 1 night accommodation and return flight per person has been included in the wedding package for the registrar. In the event that the supplier(s) have to stay for more than one night due to bad weather and other circumstances, please note that an additional cost for the accommodation will apply. Please refer to your confidential tariff for the cost of accommodation on Desroches Island. For the cost of additional suppliers such as photographer, hairdresser price is on request basis and is to be quoted seperately.
* Couples must arrive on Desroches Island Seychelles at least three days before the wedding takes place.
* Weddings are held on Monday to Sundays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis.
* Honeymoon benefits can be combined witht he wedding package.
* Minimum stay 3 nights in resort.
Four Seasons Seychelles is located at Desroche Island and there is an airstrip on the island which has a regular service aircraft from Mahe and daily schedules flights.
• Sunset cruises and guided nature walks bookable in resort
• Ideal location for water sports including sea kayaking, snorkelling, surfing and big game fishing
• Close to the neighbouring islands of Poivre and St Josephs (half day trips bookable in resort)