‘All Private Pool Accommodation – Tropical Hillside Location’
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles overlooks Petite Anse Bay on the West coast of Mahe. The accommodation, of villas, suites and residences traverse the hillside and have private pools and furnished decks that make the most of the tropical garden or ocean views. The resort has a main infinity pool that overlooks the beach and the Spa is situated on the hilltop enjoying panoramic views. Restaurants serve food from around the world including Japanese, Creole and Western dishes and there are two bars to relax and unwind in.
In Our Opinion
‘Resort location, amenities and services are top notch; Villas, Suites and Residences offer the perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle including amazing private pools and the beach and ocean are the perfect place to explore marine life from within. What is not to love about Four Seasons Resort Seychelles?’
Open-air restaurant on the hilltop overlooking the Indian Ocean. Pan-Asian menu featuring Singaporean-Style King Crab. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Fresh Fish, Indian, Creole and Western food served open-air beside the pool. Open for lunch and dinner.
Zez is the ideal place for pre-dinner or after-dinner drinks and offers a selection of light snacks, wines, cigars and sheesha.
Positioned next to the main pool and only minutes away from the beach; serving light snacks, lunch and refreshing drinks in a casual setting both indoors and out.
Japanese restaurant – sushi platters, tempura, signature rolls and savoury appetizers are all on offer. Open for dinner.
*additional charges may apply
Complimentary for kids
• Kids for All Seasons T-shirt
• Children’s toiletries
• Child-size bathrobes
Kids For All Seasons Kids Club
Designed to take advantage of the tropical, natural environment; the complimentary Kids For All Seasons offers supervised programmes which are both educational and fun.
Ages allowed: 4 to 12 years
Opening times: daily from 09:00 to 21:00
Children’s Centre the hub of the Kids Club is always ready to entertain.
• Creole Beach Picnic*
• Junior Spa*
• Sun and Surf*
*additional charges may apply
• 24 hours’ notice
• Hourly fee applies
This tranquil retreat promises pure relaxation and romance to any honeymoon couple who take advantage of their fantastic offer below:
Honeymoon Package – 5 nights or more – Complimentary
• Love Grow Beautiful Things – couple’s coral sponsorship experience
• One 90 minute Hilltop Fusion couple’s massage
• One romantic dinner for two in any of the resort’s restaurants
• One In-Villa Mahe Mood Spa Bath
• One Indulgent in-villa breakfast with champagne
• Champagne upon arrival
Proof of marriage and copy of marriage certificate required
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles can provide everything you need for the perfect wedding day. Dedicated Wedding Specialists will co-ordinate all the details from your initial enquiry to ‘I do’.
Simply Bliss Package
• Wedding arch
• Civil ceremony (including legal fees and officiant)
• One tier wedding cake
• Bridal bouquet
• Boutonniere for groom
• Romantic beach dinner for two (excluding beverages)
• Romantic floral bath to start your honeymoon
• Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne for toasting
• Wedding gift
• Wedding certificate
• Welcome fruit platter and demi bottle of Champagne in-villa on arrival
• Pressing of wedding suit and dress
• Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
Additional extras are available including entertainment and photography.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is located on the southwest coast of Mahé, the main island of Seychelles. The resort sits in a hillside position and overlooking Petite Anse Beach. Seychelles International Airport are around a 35minute drive.
• Takamaka Bay – 7 miles 26 mins by car
• Domaine de Val des Pres Craft Village – 8 miles 29 mins by car
• Seychelles Golf Club – 9 miles 29 mins by car
• Victoria Market – 16 miles 53 mins by car