'Blissful Sicilian Beach Resort'
Located on the south coast of Sicily, the Verdura Resort has a number of luxurious rooms and suites that offer both space, ultimate privacy plus first-class amenities; it's family friendly and features comprehensive leisure facilities including a children’s club. There are lots of activities to take part in including tennis, golf, culinary school as well as having their very own escape room. There are also a number of academies for children including tennis, football, archery and hip-hop dancing. The resort is home to a number of restaurants and bars and is only a short distance from all the local sites and attractions.
In Our Opinion
'The perfect destination for spa lovers and golfers and those who want a relaxed holiday in beautiful surroundings.'
The Granita bar offers you a range of Tapas style Mediterranean dishes throughout the day. The bar has large terraces overlooking the pool and gardens with views of sea and mountains.
The Torre Bar serves a variety of cocktails and snacks during the day with live entertainment played nightly by local jazz musicians.
The Pool Bar serves a variety of drinks including cocktails plus light bites such as sandwiches, salads and burgers. Seats 100. Open June to October.
Choose from an a la carte menu or choose from the breakfast buffet with indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Zagara restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine including locally seafood and has an outdoor terrace.
Amare is a seafood restaurant along the beach.
Liola restaurant is a typical Sicilian Trattoria with cliff top views of the sea.?
Verdura Resort extends a warm welcome to families with children and has an experienced team of professionals dedicated to ensuring facilities are as child-friendly as possible.
Each room can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child; a cot is available on request and is additional to the general number of guests (e.g. 2+1+cot). For larger families, connecting rooms are available and are made up of a suite attached to a room. Special room amenities include:
• Bottle steriliser
• Bottle warmer
• Baby monitor
• Baby bath
• Nappies & baby food available from kids’ club
• Early meal times are available in most restaurants
• Children’s menus are available á la carte in most restaurants
• High chairs are available on request
Beach & Sea
• The beach is particularly safe for children and has fine sands
• There is shallow entry into the water
• There is a lifeguard on duty
• The main pool is suitable for both adult and child - the shallow area is 1.20 m deep
• There is a lifeguard on duty
• 24-hour on-call medical assistance; first-aid is also available at reception
Hotel transfers – child seats available on request
Family Entertainment / Activities
• Water sports activities
• Cooking classes
• Mini golf
• Mini football
• 4 – 12 years
• 10.00 – 19.00
Indoor activities include:
• Billiards table
• Darts board
• Board games
• Nintendo Wii
Outdoor activities include:
• Vegetable garden
• Mini golf
• Mini soccer
• Babysitting available on request and provided by Kids Club
• 0 – 3 years
• enquire for details
Verdura is a world-class all-year-round golf destination home to the 2018 Sicilian Open Championship; there is a 570-acre site, with around a mile of dramatic private coastline. There are three links-style golf courses designed by Kyle Phillips which use the natural, green contours of the landscape and are planted with indigenous trees and shrubs; they are free from any buildings, offering splendid uninterrupted views. There are some great value packages available for visitors please ask for details
• A double-ended driving range
• Tuition from PGA-qualified professionals
• Golf academy for young golfers
Located in the historic Torre Verdura Fort overlooking the sea this ideal spot offers lunches, beverages and a pro-shop plus
• Male & female changing
• Callaway golf club hire
• Electric & pull cart hire
• Complimentary bag storage
• Complimentary shoe & club cleaning
• Overnight re-gripping service
• Tuition playing round 9 holes
• Head professional or PGA professional charged per hour
• Group clinics (up to 6 guests) per hour
• Group clinics (up to 12 guests) per hour
The Verdura Resort is located on the south-west coast of Sicily and is only 15 minutes from seaside town of Sciacca and a 1 hour 20 minutes from Palermo Airport.
• 15 minutes from seaside town of Sciacca
• 1 hour 2 minutes from Palermo Airport